1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Any one got call from fiat to get feedback ?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by shanmugam, Apr 13, 2013.

1. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Hi friends,

Today i got a call from an land line number , They told that want to meet me in person to get feedback on punto after purchase.
    I really surprised .. any one got call like this in chennai recently?
    Any way it is an good move from fiat......
  2. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Ditto, Even I got a call from mobile number today asking me for feedback on purchase of punto.

When I said I could provide the feedback over the phone (he said it was a questionnaire list could be answered by rating) He said it is company policy to meet in person and take feedback:confused:. I was bit quizzed and did not entertain further.
    However, wanted to share the issue with my CD player on the feedback but in vain.
    Anyone else similar experience at pune?
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

I did get a call fro Fiat a couple of days back for post service feedback. I had recently visited the Fiat, Thane workshop last week for door lock issue. The lady on the phone requested me to rank the questions asked on the scale of 8 Horrible, 9 good & 10 Excellent. I asked her what about 0 to 8, she replied that they dont have those numbers. I guess this was the way that Fiat wants customer to rank the service. My ranking for all questions were 9. The lady was hoping atleast one 10 ranking but I denied her the same. Finally with a deep sigh she ended the coversation. Dont know if my rankings will make it to the concerned person/department or not.
  4. neel82

neel82 Timido

They call, fix appointment and do no turn up even after you keep calling them. What an irony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1 person likes this.
  5. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Linea 1.4
    I got a call back after I wrote feedback for dirtying seats during service. The call came after 3 months of service. Were looking to come down to my place and clean the seats, assuming that I would not have cleaned seat in last 3 months. :evilsmile
  6. shams

shams Esperto

You should have asked for their contact and told them that you would call when your seats are dirty next time. then they can come to your place and clean them ;):)
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    I also got calls from fiat regarding my tjet purchase .
    One call for asking overall experience right from booking to delivery. Last had several questions. Second one came today to enquire whether all the documents have been given or not.
    I also got a thank you note via courier from dealer for purchase of fiat vehicle. All this within one week. They didn't asked to meet in person.

Lets Hope service experience will also be this good !! AMEN..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1 person likes this.
  8. mnranjeeth

mnranjeeth Amatore

Punto Evo 1.3
    Looks like fiat is trying to improve its customer service! :) But what is the use if they just take feedback and do not act on it. :( Hopefully these things change for the better going forward!