1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Any good place to get wheel alignment done near Manapakkam.

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by theblack, Jan 5, 2013.

1. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I'm currently in chennai and i left bangalore after having rotated the tyres (front to back) and did not get the alignment done.
    I didn't feel much of a change to be very honest and my steering wheel always had a 5-10degree tilt to the right and that has continued even after the swap.

So for a peace of mind i would like to get the alignmnent done.
    Chennai folks please suggest a place, preferably open on sunday and the guys should speak at least some english. :D

PS :: wheel balancing is not needed for a simply swap right? or should i get that as well done.?
  2. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    If you are working in OMR you could check MRF franchisee shop in thoraipkkam. These guys speak english, so not a problem :)
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  3. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    i also have the sme prob after rotation, after allighnment my car is pulling towards left so it is better to get it done TAFE they are the best, since i have done it three different shops but prob is not resolved.
  4. acarthik

acarthik Guest

Hello theblack,

Hope, I have spotted you twice (on consecutive days) last week near madras war cemetery, Manapakkam. It is a GP Sport black color having abarth badge on front and rear and abarth stripes on both sides with KA-05 registration. More specifically, it has a red grille on its face. Is that yours? If so, just wanted to say it was great looking and I must appreciate that...
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2013
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes that could be me, but mine is not a GP sport, its normal GP (Emotion).
    But everything you've said matches my car's description and i indeed stayed in manapakkam last week...

Thanks

PS :: I'm now back in blr so i guess this thread can be closed, Mods..
  6. acarthik

acarthik Guest

Yes, It is my mistake and mentioned as GP sport. And yes it is yours, I confirmed the registration number through someother post :ugeek:
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Awesome then .. I always wondered if anyone on TFI has ever spotted my car .. Good to know that at least 1 has ...
    ;-)