1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Another shocker... This time from Gujarat HC

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by nmp, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Find my answers below your questions in your post quoted here....
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Another useless judicial overreach.

It's such a mind numbingly dumb order that i'm unable to come up with a proper response. My brain has fried itself i thnk......
    2 people like this.
  3. i just cant think of anything except that it sounds like a hoax. but it was in TOI, you guys say. is the gujarat govt out of their mind? are they sure they can provide that much gas?
  4. Loki

Loki

Haha. The intentions might be good but as usual, the execution is mega stupid. I think Reliance or someone suddenly found huge natural gas reserves somewhere and struck a deal with the Gujarat Government / Judiciary!
  5. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    The judges should set an example. Get your government given as well as private car's converted to CNG. Make sure you are in the car when it goes to fill up gas and then come back to the court room and read your judgement again.
    2 people like this.
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    iT WILL NEVER hAPPEN,
    People in Gujarat are having Luxury cars and will they fit Gas in it?????????
    Will there be adequate gas stations to fill up the cars, First the Court should order for more Gas stations, Inform the Manufacturers too switch on to gas. get the Gas kit readily available in the Market. If all these things are done then they can impose the Owners to switch the cars to Gas,
    Where as they are acting vice versa.!!!!
  7. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    With all due respect to the HC, the order is quite impractical, without any planning, and smacks of adhocism and dictatorial tendencies. A couple of posers:
    1. How will people in Gujarat travel (drive or move) outside - CNG stations aren't common at all outside the metros in the rest of the country.
    2. How will outsiders drive to or through Gujarat - Petrol stations would not run just for a few tourists.

Btw, can Diesel vehicles be converted to CNG?