1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Another Linea (Tuscan Wine) joins the club !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rohit tunga, Mar 18, 2011.

1. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi All,

Will be getting a Fiat Linea diesel Emotion Pack (Tuscan Wine) today evening. After a lot of discussion and head scratching, came to a conclusion that Fiat Linea is by far the best all rounder.

Had test driven all competitors cars, such as Ford Fiesta, Vento, Manza and the SX4 diesel. But somehow the Linea just won me over. And with that Tuscan Wine colour, I think it looks absolutely gorgeous .

Also since mine is a 2011 model ( according to the dealer ) there are some improvements in terms of quality over the regular Linea.

So looking forward to all sorts of comments and suggestions from fellow Fiatians

Will definitely post pictures of my beauty as soon as I reach back home

Rohit Tunga
  2. gautham

gautham Novizio

Coimbatore
    Welcome Rohit to the Linea and the "Tuscan Wine" club! You can download the PDI from the forum and make sure you have a thorough check done before your delivery.
  3. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks Gautham ::D
    Yes, I will download the PDI checklist from the forum before going to the showroom to take delivery.
    Will be back with pics when the car arrives.
  4. I have sent you a PM ..
  5. Hi..need your help in confirming a few items... today i finished the PDI for my TW Linea MJD.. Found the following missing would be useful if you can confirm some of the following trivial things..
    1. Ash tray - discontinued
    2. Cigar lighter - Discontinued
    3. Set of fuses - not available as per the sales rep..

Further, i found out the following in my linea (AMZ) jan 2011 make
    1. Edges of the Chrome strip placed on the doors have already started peeling off.
    2. Glove box lock was not working
    3. left rear door not opening from inside
    4. Small plastic patch present adjacent to the inside door opening lever on the Right rear door missing exposing the wires
    5. Creeking sound while opening the boot.
    6. Speakers seem to be really bad..
    Asked the sales rep to get them fixed before delivery.. He has assured me that it will be done in a day or two.. keeping my finger crossed regarding the spares if they would be required (esp the plastic patch on the right rear door).
    some insights on your experience will be useful
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    ::T IBSR they will fix it for you sure no doubt, but do recheck them before taking the delivery you can insist them that you will have an visit before the delivery day to check if all the issues have been sorted because you dont wanna go home with the Italian beauty and come back again for fixing the issues.
    Happy motoring and drive safe :car
    TW looks awesome buddy ::T
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Do a very detailed PDI again on delivery day. Do not rush through it. Take a friend along to help you out , since the buyer does get carried away in the excitement of buying a new car.

Remember ,you're spending your hard earned money. Make sure what you're buying is worth it. If not , then be patient and order a fresh piece. Never rush through buying a car.

P.S. Congrats and I love the color. ::T