1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Another Fiat Die-Hard fan (in making)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by aneeshchopra, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Hello Everyone,

I brought Fiat Punto emotion pack 90hp just two week back.
    and what to say, I am a Die hard Fiat fan (in making), this is my first fiat and with each day drive I am going to fall in love with it.
    after purchasing this car, I started reading Punto articles/forums on internet and really satisfy to see that it is quite an extraordinary car.

Never had same drive and comfort experience any of my previous and other cars (i20, WagonR, esteem, santro, i10)
    Suspension of Punto is almost more than a leap progress as compare to other cars of same segments, even in comparison with some of higher segments cars.

I like to learn and share more about fiat with all of you together.
  2. Congrats Aneesh,Welcome to TFI. I think you are first 90HP guy on TFI..waiting for some pics of your ride
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Aneesh. Welcome to TFI. Yes, I think you are the first 90hp owner on TFI. Congratulations.
    Do post your ownership experience and pics. ::T
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Did you get the delivery, or waiting for it.
    Please do share your experience with Punto and lots of pictures.
  5. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Hi Aneesh,
    Welcome to TFI. Today we had our meet. and we were discussing that we had no one amongst ourselves with 90hp. Good that you hv one. Do come to delhi meet next time. We would love to ogle ur beauty. GR8 that Delhi has some first afterall. (till someone reports older buy than you).
  6. Hi
    Atulalvenkar, PaddleShifter, Ravi & Axn,

Thanks for such a warm welcome,

Yes, I was aware that 90hp hp has just been launched when I booked mine.
    But it's existing to know that I might be (may be not) the first one (with 90hp) to register on TFI.

Ravi,
    Yes I got delivery on 25th Sep,2010 and enjoying it more than anything in my life these days.

AXN,
    Thank you for the invitation to join delhi meet next time.
    Please share the place/date for the same. I would definitely love to be a part of this.

(My purchasing experience in short, will share it in details within next couple of days)
    RAMA Motors-Okhla is my dealer, I strongly recommend that if anyone planning to buy a TATA/FIAT car from RAMA Motors-OKHLA,
    please look for other dealer, they are really hard-skin suckers with untrained professional in there front office and as well as in workshop. Besides me, I have seen more than couple of frustrated customers during my 4-5 visits during and after my purchase.

My purchasing experience was not good (mainly Dealer part), but I really believe that owning this car covers up all the hard-time I had and having with my dealer.

Tomorrow, I will shoot & share photos of my (Medium Gray) 90hp beast (right now it is a cub actually, I believe after 3-4k run it will start showing true colors).
    As of now, I am controlling myself hard for not to go above 2000 rpm for at least 1000k.
    Please confirm if 1000k is enough or should I keep it under 2000 rpm for more...
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your 90 HP Punto, aneeshchopra. Congratulations and best wishes.
  8. Thanks Ravi,
    ----------------

Hello Everyone,
    Ok, I have decided to replace my Goodyears 195/60 R15 tyres, please suggest if I should go foran upgrade to 205/60 R15 or not?

what are the best tyres I should go for?
    and can I get an exchange offer from any vendor? (Total run till now is 450KM)
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    aneesh,

Experts are there for size. Only thing is the warranty, shaayad warranty void ho jayegi.

In meet yesterday Vijay was using yokos A-drives. He also changed very next day of purchase and paid 1000 rs per tyre and he also got upgraded to 195x65x14 (he has an Emotion). He informed of them being absolutely noiseless. You may call me for his number in case you want to try them on punto before you change.

Cheers
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    In my view, 195/60 is adequate for Punto.
    If cost is not a factor, go for Michelin Primary LC or Continental CPC2.
    Yoko A-Drive is also a good option. But above 2 are excellent tyres.