1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Another car goes up in flames - this time, itz a 3 months old Dzire.

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by anoop, Sep 22, 2011.

1. RollingIce

RollingIce Amatore

Pune
    We should all be in marketing depts for these cars.....would have done a great job.. :)
    italia-linea and Kaps
  2. Torpedo

Torpedo Amatore

Bangalore
  3. guys this needs to be considered fot the japs vs european car thread in the other part of the forum
  4. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    This fire episodes are getting quite frequent. The latest involving the ALTO is quite gruesome!

What are the general precautions that we can take, in case of fire?
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Clash in case of puntos & Lineas there is a fuel cut-off mechanism which automatically get's activated on an impact.So this is a safety aspect. I am not sure if having a small fire extinguisher under your seat can help you much until & unless you act at the right moment.
  6. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    That will help only if the fire is inside the cabin (highly unlikely) or you can get out in time and open the bonnet to extinguish the flames!

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/man-dies-as-car-catches-fire-135648?slider

A man died in the Alto :( extremely tragic. I wonder how the central locking failed. It should have worked even if there were no electricals.
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2011
  7. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    With many new models now coming without the temperature gauge, I wonder if at all this is a good thing.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The Marutis will never make the statement that the Dzire was having a FIAT engine, if they do so, then they them self will fall in grave, as they will make more n more people aware that the Dzire is powered by FIAT.
    This Link should be published on all the Autochannels and Teambhp also,,,,,,
  9. redbull

redbull

Bangalore