1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Another car goes up in flames - this time, itz a 3 months old Dzire.

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by anoop, Sep 22, 2011.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I wonder what will happen if by any chance any Fiat car gets fire ;-).
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Some popular forums would have crashed by this time unable to bear the load :).
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune

Then media will say " Gaur se dekhiye, yehi hai to khaufnak katil FIAT ki car, jisme laga hua tha FIRE engine, yane jo aag pakadta hai and usme baithne wale masoom logon ko jalakar darnak maut deti hai"
    Is car se dur hi rahiye, apke sar pe mandra raha hai maut ka saya "
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

LOL - Ek dum hindi news channel istyle ;)

If this was a Tata or Fiat, there will he hundreds of post all over internet. AFAIK, this is not the first time a maruthi have caught fire, but how many of us have heard of Maruthi catching fire earlier?
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Let's hope they don't fire back saying it was FIAT engine in Dzire :).
  7. @ Cinju. Do you really believe these Astronauts would accept that Dezire has Fiat engine even in the situation. I dont think So. Good or Bad Fiat will not be credited for something happening in Suzukis.
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @Srida if so then better. But when it comes to blaming, it is easy to put the blame on others right. I am actually referring to some forums where they bash FIAT without any reasons. So they can some up with this reason that the Dzire had a FIAT engine and that actually is the culprit. You know what I mean.
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    This issue is related to cooling AFAIK.The driver might be driving continously without halts and a possibility of a low engine oil level and coolant.Just a wild guess from my side.
  10. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    I believe Maruti wants to put a spin of it by saying that Dzire caught fire due to lots of envy.