1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ANNOYANCE GUARANTEED-A Buyer's sufferings in FIAT hands

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by Kannan_Marg, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kannan_Marg

Kannan_Marg

Chennai
    @Viny, I would love to gift the car to you provided you are authorised by FIAT to receive it on their behalf. :hit
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    we all support fiat even if they make a faulty car because we love our cars, but it is fiat's responsibility to give us trouble free cars just like any other manufacturers. no excuses for fiat here.
  3. suresh

suresh Novizio

Bangalore
    I m not here to bash Fiat or the Punto.
    I have limited resources, and trust me my money is hard earned.

I love the Punto more than the Swift, but my friend's experience with the fiat really hurt me. A Sieana petrol that was picked up for over 7 lakh rupees in 2004, was literally junked with the Gujarii market for Scrap. I saw the scrap dealer negotiate and load the car onto a tempo as the "new TATA FIAT" service refused to even touch the car, forget service it. Spares were to be imported from Italy that never arrived. The car was lying in his parking lot for over a year just awaiting spares from Italy. 35000 was all he got for a car that had run a little over 54000 KM first hand remember.

I ve seen the tears in my friends eyes when the car was taken away almost like a lill boy loosing his puppy.

We all love our fiat cars. But finally money plays a big role in the decision making process. May it be the initial cost of owner ship, or spare parts, or resale values. And I have just been though one, with the sale of my old car. So I know the pain.
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    bnzjon got over-Rs. 6 Lacs for his Petrol Linea after 1 year usage.
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Everyone knows that you do not have such intentions (of bashing Fiat or Punto) Mr Suresh but kindly avoid statements like:
  6. suresh

suresh Novizio

Bangalore
    As of the Punto, I know of two Fiat Puntos [Diesel], emotion packs, that have run less than 8k kms and are in the market for sale.

No takers beyond 5.75 Lakhs[Bangalore]. Remember, these are 2010 models [Jan 2010, Silver color run 8100km and March 2010, Red color run 5500 km]

They are still available. You can check with any second hand car dealer, they will sure mention one of these cars if not both. And a new one on road emotion pack in Bangalore is about Rs 7.75 Lakhs.
  7. suresh

suresh Novizio

Bangalore
    Sorry if that hurt.
  8. suresh

suresh Novizio

Bangalore
    I would not want to compare women with cars in this context. PLEASE..
  9. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Your avatar pic, if this is your car... I actually saw "For sale" advertisement on TBHP for this car.

On TFI the story tells that the car is really making you suffer and you are too annoyed with it...
    But on team BHP it is a different story altogether...

Oct 2009 Registered. Excellent Condition. Fuel Efficiency City 14 KMPL Highway 17 KMPL. Water Proof PVC Carpeting done additionally. Seat Covers. 3M Film, Pioneer MP3 Music system. 3 more years warranty left incl. one year Manufacturer warrany and 2 more Free Services. Covered Under Fiat First Warranty and Services. Full Service Records available. Recently completed 15K kms service.
    Reason for Selling: Recently Got added one 4x4 SUV-Diesel and an Automatic Hatch. Too many cars to drive and opted to sell this one. Delaers please excuse. Price Slightly negotiable.

http://classifieds.team-bhp.com/buy-use ... unto.html/

Now i am totally confused :confused :confused Which story is the real one...
    Please don't mind but i feel, either you are trying to bash FIAT for reasons or you want to sell a car you love to drive...
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    And there goes the avatar pic...... :)

Interesting twist in the tale.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.