1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ANNOYANCE GUARANTEED-A Buyer's sufferings in FIAT hands

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by Kannan_Marg, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Linea 1.4
    Re: Re: ANNOYANCE GUARANTEED-A Buyer's sufferings in FIAT ha

@suresh -you have answered so many mysterious questions i had in my mind about all the awestruck, tired puffy eyes and many of the comments (over past 2 years) from my neighbours , colleagues, other drivers on the road. i was always wondering what has my car done to them, even though they have nothing to do with it.

Now i know - I have given them sleepless nights :D

Out of some stray, annoyance guaranteed stories, there are thousands of admiration guaranteed ones who are giving sleepless nights to people who own an "ordinary"car purchased for resale.

Some ones mis fortune/ bad experience is giving you sweet sleep , that's the maruti owner. No offence, but i can think of nothing else to say.

@kannan - we are all with you in your fight. Infact, we do discuss these niggles in this forum, which any car can have , and get satisfactory resolutions. I see that you are already in a legal fight with Fiat, i wish that you get what is legally due to you.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  2. @kannan, please send out an email to Mangesh and he should be able to resolve the issues for you. I am saying this out of experience. PM me in case you need his number
  3. Kannan_Marg

@cyberdoctorind: I have had enough of my email communications with Fiat Top Brass in India and with Customercare International -Fiat Italy for the past 4 months running into some 34 pages. I have in fact offered the car Free of Cost back to Fiat for their R&D purposes, so that I can buy a flawless Fiat Car in near Future and beneficial to all Future buyers of Fiat Cars. You know what the last communication I have received from them was - they don't want to see any more emails from me. How do we like that?
  4. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    I prefer the girl of my dreams, who is strikingly beautiful and has all what i need. I dont mind if she spends a little bit extra on her looks and upkeep, rather than compromising with the one i dont like just because she spends minimum for her upkeep. ::D And remember its bad to drool at other peoples girls. :mrgreen:
  5. A topic better less discussed ;-) looks OMG
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

If anyone is interested in donating car for free of cost for the benefit of FIAT Cars, I welcome open heartedly. Kindly feel free to donate it to me, i need a car for lots of DIY experiments. Trust me i will post a lot of constructive reports and DIY's for the benefit of all the Fiat Car owners. Interested donors can check my reports at TFI and take references from TFIans.

Thanks for considerations
    Humbly yours
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Suresh. ::T

As for the sweet sleep you expect, after looking at the grievances of someone else, I can not think of what to say here. :hit But, I am surely upset.

By the way, try to go through these 2 threads and talk to the dealer if any solution discussed here can be provided by the dealer free of cost at the time of delivery.
    http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/technical ... attle.html
    http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/diy-do-yo ... -free.html

And even Maruti isn't great:
    Saying this from personal experience as I own a Maruti car with water seepage issues and resulting foul smell.
    http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-driv ... ranty.html
  8. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Linea 1.4
    Paddleshifter - i deliberately refrained from posting something like this because there are people whose nights sleep depend upon such posts.

Don't be so rude, man! :p

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    ADMIRATION GUARANTEED ,,A Buyer's sufferings in FIAT hands

maruthi makes car for mass market someone said it right !!!
    generally indian masses do not speak loud except to hail for fraud ministers.to be precise indian masses are weak in communication skills they are scared to death to talk anything to each other.

so not much people know the grievances maruthi owners have faced.either they suffer or just put the blame on god or luck ...(huh ..typical indian attitude)

a fiat owner can be by chance or one who have loved and seen fiat cars for ages. or those expats from europe. and these people have great communication skill so they talk to each other and raise issues loud and clear-the main reason why fiat have bad reputions and rest of the brands dont..!!

i started loving fiat ..but after sales service is pathetic to worse if compared to the quality of car in india. fiat cars are excellent but those service centres make me feel as if they are haunted. though i havent any bad experience yet but i know people whom keep coming there just to get some silly things fixed frequently..
  10. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    That's a lot of problems! It sure looks like you got a lemon. However, it does look like all your problems can be sorted out so I guess the fastest and easiest way is to get friendly with your nearest Tata dealer and try to manuplate him into solving all your problems. If that fails, file a case against Fiat and take them to the cleaners.

Actually even 5-7 years later, Maruti hasn't managed to sort out the rattles!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.