1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ANNOYANCE GUARANTEED-A Buyer's sufferings in FIAT hands

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by Kannan_Marg, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Kannan,

From past 10 months I am too facing a very pathetic after sale service experience from Fiat / Tata and would like to understand the process for filing complaint against Fiat.

My Fiat 1.2 Emotion has a noise problem and service team is unable to provide me any sort of resolution. The car has been taken atleast 5-7 times to service station and returned with a promise that all the issues are fixed. But in actual nothing got fixed. Fiat has changed my car's exhaust, cooling fan and other related parts (which Fiat is unable to provide any information) but the actual problem still remains there. I have been asking about the details of spare changed but no reply from Tata / Fiat. Everytime Fiat has redirected me to contact TASS in this regard. Infact last time the service station people refused to provide me the job-slip for car received.

I am from Bangalore and service / car analysis is done by KHT motors. My car has completed 5000 Kms on road.

Thanks for your time.
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
  3. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    I am not from bangalore but have read good reviews about Prerna Motors there. maybe the Bangalore members can guide you.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - This thread is closed for now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.