1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ANNOYANCE GUARANTEED-A Buyer's sufferings in FIAT hands

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by Kannan_Marg, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I would request you to read again, ALL the posts. You shouldn't have this doubt.

Why somebody needs to come and declare his car purchase in another thread which was created to discuss about issues with the car. That too with comments which are uncalled for.

Are you getting paid to bash Fiat? I hope not. Then please don't question others.

Again this shows you are not reading other posts. I would request you to read other posts also, where you can find good thing about other cars and bad about Fiat cars. If you can't find, PM me, I will provide you the info.

Yes this is open forum for New Generation Fiat car owners and enthusiasts.
    There are hell lot of bad things about Fiat cars mentioned in the forum. But there is no need for some Swift owners to come and say I am having better sleep than you guys.

If your theory is right, why this thread is open till now? Think.

I am closing this thread temporarily, to avoid further non-sense posts on this thread.
    @ Kannan_Marg, If you have some update, PM any MODS, threads will be re-opened.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Thread open on Kannan_Marg request.
  3. Kannan_Marg

Kannan_Marg

Chennai
    I was in Detroit, USA for couple of weeks. So could not be very active in the Forum. Had Visited Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn and Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills. Good visual treat with lots of classic and sports cars in the display. Took lot of pictures.

Anyways, coming back to our thread, here is the update. The dealer promptly responded to the Legal Notice-though a standard denial reply. FIAT did not bother to respond so far. Tata had asked for an extended time period to respond, but even after the extended lead time they have also not responded to the Legal Notice. So, shortly filing the case in the court. That's all for now.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Good luck with your pursuit Kannan. Indian judicial system isn't something anyone can rely upon. It's slow, painful and hopefully you get what you want.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  5. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    My best wishes too for your legal pursuit. Hope all ends well.
  6. Kannan_Marg

Kannan_Marg

Chennai
    You may be right buddy, but we Indian Consumers have no other choice but to rely upon our current judicial process. Justice may be delayed but I hope it may not be denied. Also, let me know if any other legal options are available such as filing an International Product Liability suit against Fiat Itlay.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Suresh so you be happy with your swift and we enjoy our Grande Punto,
    Swift is run by Fiat's Engine!!!!
    Fiat is build to last (Tank), why are people always taking about resale, do we buy the car to sell in 1 yr!!!!!??????????????????????
    I dont have any problem with my punto, have only visited thrice that also for free service, Got the AC Kit changed, and happy with the Mean Machine,
    It gives me 11.8 on city rides and 13.8 on Highways,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  8. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Tom - I assume that we are reading the same thread. Coz I see everyone supporting the fight against FIAT . just above your post are examples.

This is an open forum hence a very strongly worded thread header like "annoyance guaranteed" exists here.

And it is an open forum so I put my opinion about some statements that , not necessarily support the member who has suffered, but trying to state that he has made a smarter choice.

Every fiatian here has supported kannan.

But the fact to me remains "FIAT - admiration guaranteed"

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  9. Kannan_Marg

Kannan_Marg

Chennai
    For those who are interested to track this thread: The Case has been numbered in the Consumer Court and the hearing is posted during the First week of September.
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Let's hope this doesnt go the Skoda case way. Hope justice is delivered at the right time.

Kannan, why dont you join us for one of the Chennai meets. Would be great to hear what's happened so far directly. I wish no one else needs to go through the turmoil.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.