1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ANNOYANCE GUARANTEED-A Buyer's sufferings in FIAT hands

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by Kannan_Marg, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Good move and wish you all the best to get justice soon.Keep update.
  2. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    Great to hear from you. Manager would have got a call from fiat officials regarding your complaint.

why its not your car? it could have happened with other car too....do u think you would find this kind of forum and help for any other car ????

you should go for the beauty, it will make you smile every time you drive .. :up
  3. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    except ac everything was resolved on 5 aug 2010,
    here is what veerupra commented: Its raining so the climate is not so hot to really comment on the Ac`s performance, rest all problems have being taken care
  4. @ Kannan_Marg: I do really feel strongly for you. It's absolutely correct on your part to raise the concerns to the highest possible authority till things are addressed properly.

I hope the result of your legal actions not only impact FIAT but alter the approach of the industry towards the Indian market all-together. It's time they reailze that their attitude 'NAHI CHALTA HAI'.
    Please keep us updated about your case's progress...
    Best of luck buddy!!!
  5. Kannan_Marg

Kannan_Marg

Chennai
    @aadicoool. Thanks buddy.
    BTW the legal notices have been sent to all respondents, Fiat-the manufacturer, Tata Motors and Dealer-the Sales and Service providers and awaiting their responses.
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    ^^ can you share a copy of same, could be helpful to others planning to go your way in preparing there notices ...
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I have a Punto 1.2 active and very happy with the car, i have touched 125 kmph when i was in india on the expressway,and felt secured, Fiat is know to build a Car like Tank.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I have 1.2 Emotion & completed 11,000 kms in jut 7 months. I never faced ay problem in this. If you drive this car with some good driving tips on highways it will give FE near about 18-19kmpl. Its a fantastic car to OWN. Max speed was 140kmph & felt very secured inside the car.
  9. Kannan_Marg

Kannan_Marg

Chennai
    I shall do that once I am done with my legal battle with FIAT. My Lawyer has prepared the legal notice. I can give his coordinates when the case gets over or someone from Chennai/TN want to fight it out legally with FIAT as a private message.
  10. tom

tom

Ahmedabad
    Great step Kannan. Appreciate you move to take FIAT to the task. However, I have also noticed and felt after reading all the posts in this thread that TFI members, instead of accepting the fact that a vehicle can be faulty, overlook the matter and are being over possessive of the brand.

Also, when somebody else chooses a different car for any reason, there is no need to pull down their choice by citing the car's issues and how pathetic the manufacturer is and all.

It's amazing to see some people defend Fiat as if they are being paid for it. There is a thin line between appreciation for a vehicle and Fanboyism. I am not even sure if anyone can mention the pros of some other vehicles in this forum fearing a backlash from members who think the Fiat is the best automobile company in the world and the car you drive is the best automobile in the whole wide world.

Newsflash: It isn't. There is a need to learn about the cons of your vehicles and also take the manufacturer to task for it.

I mean, I have had my share of the most pathetic service for my Punto, but I still love my car. I still can't come to terms with the fact that I have to write to the Company's CEO to get small issues resolved in my car. Though, Fiat's CEO is quite friendly, it's not a proud moment.

And if anyone doesn't appreciate the car or brand, well, so be it. I don't have to jump at their throats.

When Suresh writes 'the "ANNOYANCE GUARANTEED" thread sure will give me a good nights sleep with my decision'. why do the mods have to immediately add 'Mr Suresh but kindly avoid statements like this'. That's Suresh's opinion, you don't have to stop him from citing his opinion.

And when another member stated 'Out of some stray, annoyance guaranteed stories, there are thousands of admiration guaranteed ones who are giving sleepless nights to people who own an "ordinary"car purchased for resale. Some ones mis fortune/ bad experience is giving you sweet sleep , that's the maruti owner. No offence, but i can think of nothing else to say.' in reply to Suresh's decision to go for Swift. There was no moderation?

Isn't this an open forum? Or does everyone have to talk only good about their Fiat cars?
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.