1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ANNOYANCE GUARANTEED-A Buyer's sufferings in FIAT hands

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by Kannan_Marg, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Onjoy, today I had spend the whole day with the service / quality / customer care teams from Fiat - India Ranjangaon, they have come to inspect my car which unfortunately had an A/C problem. I have raised the issue with the dealers selling prospective buyers 2010 manufactured cars claiming them as 2011 and they have made a note of this point which I hope will be put forth in their weekly meetings. Please do send an email with all the necessary documentation to fiat india and rest assured you will be provided justice. On a different note, haven't you checked your form 20/21/22 which should clearly say about the year and month of the car manufacture. Keep us posted. We are with you

Sid everyone understand the issue of kannan even if they are not in his shoes. I do understand that he has gone through pains with this vehicle and he has every right to take it to the highest levels to get his issues addressed. However most of the members here say that it's not the case only with fiat but also is prevalent elsewhere with other manufacturerers. A dedicated thread on Skoda's daylight robbery can be read else where on the internet as well. I strongly believe that FIAT is seriously making some serious introspection as well as effort in resolving the issues that the customer faces and a majority of the crowd has in someway or the other beneffited by the moves of Fiat. All I can say is there is no point in beating a already tired horse, give it some encouragement and you shall see it shall run. This is what all others are doing. We dont mind speaking negative about Fiat at all but repeating the same issue over and over again does not make sense. Just my 2 cents.
  2. Onjoy

Onjoy

Siliguri
    Hi friends, Thanks to you all for your kind help and suggestion. After charge directly to the manager (Vivek) of Bajla Motors, Siliguri , he is surrender himself and feel sorry for the matter. He is give me my cash back and take back the car without any delay and also made payment for CL cancellation charge, Accessories and fuel by cash without any argument. I understand that he just want to close the case as soon as possible. Due to year ending and some presser of work this time I'm closed the issue. But I lost a car which i like best. I'm surprised to see that the management of TM (Mr. madhur sharma / ASM TM) , after know the matter (By Mail) , he had't feel to make a single line replay to me. I love Punto but after waiting 4 long month now i'm start to believe that It's not my car. Anyway thanks to all of you for your kind and support.

Anjan Nandi
    (Google Mapmaker Advocate.India)
    (Catch me at https://sites.google.com/site/2011geocommunityapac/)
  3. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Good...rather relieved to hear that you got all your money back.
    One suggestion...if you really like the Punto...but it!! Otherwise you'll miss it every time you'd see one on road.
  4. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Good that you got your money back.... I think its one of the rare cases where people get their money back....
  5. srinivaschandalada

srinivaschandalada Amatore

Kakinada
    kakinada
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Dear Onjoy, i am very sorry for what happened with you. But this was the fault of the cunning sales person who cheated you and sold you a car which must have been used as a trial piece. I was lucky enough to stumble upon this fiat forum just before taking delivery of my car, and headed to the dealer loaded with info regarding PDI, VIN decoding etc. So the dealer could'nt fool me .
    If u like punto go for it, dont be put off by the actions of one idiot :hit . I bet you will love your car. :dancing
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Onjoy, Happy to hear that you had received the money back. It is always better to follow BOTTOM TO TOP approach. Fire the dealer first. Then go to the second level (customer care), then directly contacting officials, last one consumer court. If the problem get solved at the lowest possible level it is good. You have avoided unnecessary blame on Fiat.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Onjy, Good you have your hard earned money back, Now which car are your opting for, :confused
    if you still love the Punto, go for it, and it will give you smile everytime you drive it, rather than repenting every punto seen on the road, Are there no other FIAt dealers in your place, :confused
  8. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    My experience is different, I was straight away told that they are offering extra discounts for Sep-2009 model and also they have new 2010 90 HP or Dynamic MJ or Active 1.2 which ever i am interested i can go for types..
    Well for Onjoy, it really amounts to cheating and you should ensure you complain it with citizen or traders forum in your town to take action against unfair practices and also send a note to FIAT India. This is unacceptable.

Luckily for me, FIAT always responded positively and all things get atteneded. So good luck for your next buy, but do study the VIN for sure and do a PDI.

Cheers
  9. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

Onjoy, you are lucky and after getting the money back , you should have gained lot lot confidence in FIAT. Just see how many happy owners are here in our group. Close your eyes and try to get ratio figure. Your are not at all a unlucky person , your are very lucky person as you got your money back. I am sure such a lucky person will not get a faulty car again.

As we all are aware that new cars are coming with lot of improvement. Otherwise which car you would go. Every company has problems.

I think FIAT is a company who is supporting in best way when customer has a serious issue. Buddy we talk about ASS os maruti and hyundai. These are very much ok for routine service but very bed when you have a serious issue. Belive me dear and get a new bold drive again.

Personal suggestion, go for top model if possible.
  10. Kannan_Marg

Kannan_Marg

Chennai
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.