1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ANNOYANCE GUARANTEED-A Buyer's sufferings in FIAT hands

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by Kannan_Marg, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The issue is resolved :clap . Culprit turned out to be a faulty O'ring which discharged the gas completely. The good part in the punto is that the A/C does not engage when it senses there is less gas in the system preventing the damage to the compressor. Now cooling back to normal.

I am not feeling bad due to this issue but happy that it has surfaced in the first few weeks of my ownership. Resolve all the problems as and when they occur before the warranty expires meanwhile enjoying the car. After the warranty is done, the car still is good. :wow
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Happy to hear that your problem is solved. Also thanks for sharing the information about "low gas sensor".

@Kannan_Marg : I personally feel that your issue is genuine. But look at the title "ANNOYANCE GUARANTEED-A Buyer's sufferings in FIAT hands" which is also disturb the community. The title is completely misleading especially when some one who is going to buy a Fiat. We cannot guarantee sufferings just because it is happened to some one. Our problems may get resolved but the bad reputation that we bring to the brand cannot be erased or we cannot bring back those who had moved away from fiat just because of such headings. I wish your problem will be solved soon.
  3. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    +1
    sugoa2010.
    More than often, its Admiration Guaranteed when one owns a FIAT. :D
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thats the main thing of owning a FIAT, you will not notice the small issues, and even if so after the problem is rectified you feel fresh like driving the new car :lol:
  5. suresh

suresh Novizio

Bangalore
    So what happens once the warranty expires?
  6. Buy a new fiat or get it fixed . What else :). I like to satisfy myself first suresh instead of satisfying myself based on the decision of majority. I have devoured every minute of driving my Palio past 5.5 years and I still do and the same will be with the punto. Atleast I will not feel bad when I see someone else driving the car I desired to buy but did not due to various valid reasons
  7. Onjoy

Onjoy

Siliguri
    Hi friends, Today i'm Brought a fiat Punto active 1.2, Company told me that this car is year 2011 manufactured car. But after checking the chassis no i'm surprised that this is not year 2011 manufactured car. YOU ALL ARE REQUESTED TO CONFIRM ME THAT FROM BELOW LISTED SERIAL NO IS THIS YEAR 2011 MANUFACTURE CAR?

CHASSIS NO. MCA11815DO7016826FNZ

Anjan
    (Google Mapmaker Advocate.India)
  8. NZ -- 2010 --- MZ -- 2011
    A-- Jan F -- Jun

Unfortunately your car is not 2011 manufactured. Did u get any discounts etc?
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    FNZ= June 2010 Manufactured.

Did company tell you its a 2011 model or the TATA-FIAT dealership? From where did you buy it?
  10. Onjoy

Onjoy

Siliguri
    Hi, This is a painfull story of a Punto Lover. Now you can guess from my story why people afraid to buy Fiat in India. I had booked the car 1sttime in 20th Dec 2011 Punto 1.2 Active Petrol to avail some discount from Bajla Motors, Siliguri. they told me that i'll get the car within 12days. After 14days they inform me that year 2010 manufactured car are finished and if i wish to buy then they can give me only year 2011 manufactured car without any discount. After a long discassion with Fiatt ASM Mr. Madhur Sharma I had again re book year 2011 manufactured Fiat Punto 1.2 active Diesel. Manager Vivek (Bajla Motors) every time told me that car is onroad, car is here, car is there, after 45days i had just feed-up with my booking. Then ihad again discussed with Fiat ASM and Manager Vivek. Vivek convince me to buy petrol car instance of diesel due to my low running and he give me a TD Punto dynamic temporary purpose until my new car is delivered. After a long delay (where 10 to 12 days required for reach a car t showroom from factory) on 19th April bajla Motors delivered me the car Fiat punto 1.2 Active to me. Due to Holi festival i'm unable to check everything but on 21st April i hear some extra noise from backside while running and steering is bit more hard then other. After testing fiat engineer is find out that the bearing of left rear wheel is faulty. I could't understand a brand new car with 25Km running is how became with a faulty bearing? After that when i check the chassis No. then i'm surprised to see that issue. Bajla Motors just cheat with me. Why Vivek convince to me for this car, now the picture is clear. So friend's what to do? How can i claim that it's not year 2011 manufactured car? What is the best way to replay against this fraud case?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.