1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

ANNOYANCE GUARANTEED-A Buyer's sufferings in FIAT hands

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by Kannan_Marg, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i think we all should support kannan instead of giving him examples of other manufacturers. people buy lineas and puntos even after facing an opposition from almost everyone- families and friends and fiat should reward their customers for the faith they have shown in fiat. i think all fiats have always had some problem and most of the issues are common and fiat has done very less to resolve it. the quality is always inconsistent and we have to admit it. just like we praise all the +ves of our car we also have to accept the -ves.
  2. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    I agree with Karan.
    Quality of the Palio (pre stile) was miles ahead IMHO.
  3. +1 to karan / ichimaru

Quality of my Palio D is way way better than my 90 h. Yes we need to collectively assist kannan.
  4. suresh

suresh Novizio

Bangalore
    I have clocked about 1500 kms.
    Have been able to get 17.25 before the first service.
    Have not checked after the first service. Will keep u updated.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    So suresh you have the swift now, anyways wish you a happy motoring,
    But of you had a PUNTO we would have wished you Happy Exploring :lol: :lol:
    Mine PUNTO gives me 12.2 in city and 14.3 on highway cruising and i am very much happy with the beast, it feels me driving big saloon car.
    Take care and drive safe always :car
  6. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    do we need a suzuki swift review in this forum?? no, i dont think so..!!

come on guys..!!!
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah we DON'T need any other reviews rather than FIAT, so thats why i mentioned, happy Motoring, and if he had got the Italian Beauty i Wrote Happy exploring :car
  8. My 2 weeks old car with around 1312 kms on the odo has a conked off A/C. The compressor does not engage, when the A/C is switched on. Looks like it's with the relay as I cannot hear the relay tic -toc.
  9. rohitjha

rohitjha

bhopal
    he is having swift DDI (diesal)
    thats why i asked the mileage. :)
  10. Kannan_Marg

Kannan_Marg

Chennai
    Thanks to TFI members who has spent their time reading and responding to this thread. Special mention to members like Karan Desai, Ichimaru and all others who were able to relate and emphatize with the issue.

@VahanPujari, now I hope you understood that almost all the issues I have faced are also faced by many new gen Fiat cars, and all along I was responding to the comments and questions raised by the fellow members, while I am very clear that it is going to be my lonely fight with FIAT, which eventually may benefit the Fiat Community at large.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.