1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ani from Bangalore

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Anirudha Mukerjee, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Anirudha Mukerjee

Anirudha Mukerjee Novizio

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
    Hey everyone,
    Interesting to see that last post here is dated 2010.
    I am sure I am not the only one joining the group after a five year drought ;-)
    (or maybe this isn't the right place in the forum...)

I just took delivery of my minimal grey Punto Evo 1.4 on 19th Sept, after a long duration of deliberations. It has been now almost 2 years when I chose Swift for which I had to cancel my booking, followed by Amaze and now finally Punto becoming the first car. The delay was for most part because of my travel, but it helped me to consolidate my choices.
    It is easier to like a vehicle when it is just launched, choice normally becomes harder while going through the ownership reports. Though underrated, Fiat owners had almost impeccable run in that department.
    When I TD the Punto, I immediately realized what the love has been for, it was an easy choice then.

Feels great to be part of the Fiat family.
    Cheers.
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    @Anirudha Mukerjee

Heartiest Congratulations mate on the 1.4. Nice color choice too. Start an ownership thread and post lots of pics of the car.

Any particular reason why you did not wait for the Abarth, its just round the corner.
    Anirudha Mukerjee likes this.
  3. Anirudha Mukerjee

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
    Thanks @ghodlur
    I will start sharing the ownership experiences after my trip to Kudremukh around Oct end. Till then the drives will constitute in and around Bangalore city. Will post some pictures soon.
    There were a few things not in favor of Abarth for me. Mainly it was the time constraint which overshadowed other points, I wanted the car sooner. Read some sneak peeks/facts in few of the forums, low GC of Abarth would have been a definite pain in pot-hole decorated Bangalore.
    All above said, Abarth is as tasty as it gets.
  4. Sailer_Punter

Sailer_Punter Amatore

Bangalore
    That's a nice steed that you have got for yourself, just wondering how come it was just 1.4 and not the Tjet which is almost there to be launched?

All the best :)
    Anirudha Mukerjee likes this.
  5. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Frankly ,fire petrol is a brave decision even among the fiatians !

As long ,you are happy with your purchase ,this should be fine .All the best and enjoy motoring ;).
  6. Anirudha Mukerjee

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
    Ha Ha Ha. Thanks @bharath.
    Better half has motion sickness on diesel vehicles, no matter how smooth they run or how insulated the cabin is.
    Petrol 1.4 engine was the only choice.
    bharath likes this.