1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

angel eyes for punto

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by pulkit, Aug 8, 2012.

1. finalization
    i did went to delhi to the retro ridees guys...
    so as planned by us is as follows
    first we decided to buy chinesse lights then modify them so we can have originals preserved.. and cost will be something about 28k..
    but for the lights 28k is too much as i think. its better that i buy lights when i visit any European country..
    and since as informed by venka that warranty will also be void..
    so off with the plan of costomization in india..
    i will bring the lights along nxt tym when i go..
    istead i got new alloys for my punto and will post images today evening..
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    pulkit this link may help you. Italia-Linea and myself using HID Projectors for his Linea and my Punto. Have a look of my Punto with red angel eye.

From that website you can order the projectors. We paid around 10k including shipping and fitting charges were 3k so total costing is Rs. 13000 and its result is infront of you. These projectors has error canceller ballast so you wont get error message on MID if you change the headlights. Whole kit has plug and play fitting so you dont need to play with wiring.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  3. thanks for the image and link
    i was gettin this done but what i wanted was twin type angel lights which m nt gettin here.
    so will be buying it frm europe.
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

5. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Can you post a pic in dark with high and low beams ? Want to see the throw.
    They are looking fab
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Pulkit the projectors which I have on my car are actually dual angel eye one is red and one is white. I also wanted dual angel eyes but after fitting and switching on it was not looking goof so I disconnected the white angel eyes. Dual angel eyes are available on this website and you can select angel eyes color as well.
  7. can u post the image from front
    perfectly front view.
    single light at a time
  8. amitcd

amitcd Timido

@kedar, where did you get those projectors fixed in Pune?
  9. kiranrajan

Hi kedar,

firstly Gr8 looking car..

I see U have fixed a black headlight doom..can U help me out with whr to get them..
    I already have a xenon 8k HID installed in my car..might sound stupid but is it possible to get the projector with angel eyes and fix it wit the HID tat I hav?
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thanks guys. 8793716282 call on this number. His name is Sunil and he has his own shop at Nashik phata, Pune. I dont know the exact location as he recently started the shop and I am not in India.

I have upgraded to 55k from 35k and focus amazing. PULKIT STAY AWAY FROM THOSE ANGEL EYES. The focus is useless and importing them from UK will be a big pain. Us se accha main bol raha hu wo lelo because I am using it and I am impressed by my projector setup.

My Punto.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2012