1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

angel eyes for punto

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by pulkit, Aug 8, 2012.

1. 2 people like this.
  2. here is another pic when they will get lighted up

3. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Looks great. Your car must be one nice looker. Might be off topic but i just noticed your alloys. Could you please post images of your alloys in the alloy wheel section?
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

The link provided by you does not say anything about International Shipping and the respective postal charges. Do they ship to India? And if so how much is the shipping charges for the same?
  5. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    just look carefully it says Pound 160 for shipping
  6. thats what i am also in delima about for shipping to india. trying to find out the same. if i get anything i will keep it updated.
    and also i am trying to fing out if anyone in india can get me a custom built similar lights..
    i had a chat with few guys.. and there is a guy in delhi who said he could do it but he told me it would take about 25k to 30k for the same.
    will be visiting delhi next week to see the person.
    if any progress i will keep it updated here too.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

rituraj.. its not my car bro. jst got the pic frm internet on one of the cars they installed...
  7. vishnu's

vishnu's Amatore

i dont think its his car. i think the image is also from the ebay link.
  8. 1 person likes this.
  9. i already mentioned that it is not my car vishnu but i am trying to find someone who can do the same job for me. i got a guy in delhi but he is askin 25k to 30k for the job.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

yes praveen it is the same retro guy askin for 25k to 30k for the similar job for punto..
    i will be goin to delhi on 13th to meet the same and sort out the querries...
    will keep all of you updated of the progress
  10. venka

venka BANNED

came across this clause as well...then warranty will be in toss!!!

Will fit October 2008+ models but the wiring is different so they will have to be re-wired. If you attempt this then the warranty is void
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
    1 person likes this.