1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Angel Eyes for Linea

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Linea-Lover, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Hi guys,

Our T-Jet+ in Bossa Nova White will be delivered around next week. You all might agree that Angle Eyes on the Linea will look really HOT :D. I tried to search if I can find a complete light fitting for the Linea with Angel Eyes but in vain.

Can anyone help me with that?

Thanks.
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @Linea-Lover ,even i am thinking the same thing bro!! think about it...hi beam cluster replaced with angels eyes or known as corona ring...linea will look way killer in that! we have couple of guys on TFI who have angel eyes on their punto. only thing we have to make a custom head lamp cluster to fit corona!!...in this up coming may im going to start research on it!!
  3. Exactly Tron. I have been searching so much over the net but as you rightly mentioned, they are available for the Punto, Bravo, 500 etc etc but the Linea :(. All the best for your research and do keep posted. I'll carry on with my search and in case if I come across shall let you know.
  4. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    One person can certainly help u....
    Call up deekshit bhasin @ 9971395678, he deals in all this stuff
  5. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    In my opinion, please do not change your OEM's, because the aftermarket lights do not provide enough vision. They are only EYE-CANDY stuff. Better stick to your OEM's:).
  6. @Phew: Thanks dude. Is he based in Delhi?

@jishnu: Yes and No. If one didn't want something that is EYE-CANDY, Fiat is not meant for them :p, IMHO. You rightly pointed out that they donot provide enough vision in cases where they darken the light using a sun-film or paint. I don't want to do that. I am looking for a complete head light assembly so that I don't lose out on the safety aspect. Safety First :).
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    How about the Linea Monte Bianco headlights?

Finding them would be a task though.

Gurjinder.
  8. @ Gurjinder: You just said it dude :). I so wish I could hand on those.
  9. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Great find Romsi. Those headlamps certainly look good with the daytime angel eyes running.

Tried browsing the site and Google translator says that they can modify any headlamp to incorporate these 'angel eyes'.