1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Android Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by royj, Sep 29, 2010.

1. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Thats the crispy explanation. @hurricane
    How to root karbonn A1+? It has got a 256 ram but most which consumed by useless crap ware.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  2. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    @linealover

I am not sure if can root Karbonn A1+ and install a custom ROM.. I will search the XDA dev forum and will let you know.
    1 person likes this.
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    My cousin bought a micromax a 110 today for 10k. Its an awesome phone and a s3 look alike. Seriously good phone for that price. ,
    8mp camera duo core processor 1ghz etc. I took it and didn't give it back to him, typing from it now lol
    I also liked the lumia 110. Good phone for 10k
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Yes, I have an A 110 too. Awesome phone for its price. Would have been even more awesome if it was a dual active phone.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
  5. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I just installed CM 7.2 on my desire S and so far its been really great..
    I get good battery life and my god does it feel like my phone is on steroids..
    Its blindingly fast....
    I want to try out the ICS port but its still in beta and since this is the only phone i have I'd rather wait for a while ;-)
  6. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Mumbai
    My Desire S bought during launch has started giving me horrible battery life. Couple of minutes using the apps (not games) and the capacity drops by 1% every 2 mins :) The Display is flagged as the major consumer of battery despite me turning it down to a notch above the lowest setting.
  7. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Are you on 3g? Also check the screen brightness and display timeout. Just these 3 things will massively impact your battery life.

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2
  8. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    As well install the task manager/task killer. Some of the apps you install will be running as service on the background and it too causes battery to drain. Check the internet connectivity (3g) and use the power dashboard widget to control your screen timeout, brightness, etc. After 2 years too my Incredible S gives good battery backup up to 1.5 days with songs for almost 2 hours and moderate usage of phone and internet.
  9. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Please do not EVER install those scam task manager apps. Android has an inbuilt system which pushes unused apps in the background. Those task managers would do more harm than good.

Google for it and you'll know what I'm saying.

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2
  10. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Mumbai
    I have 3G and screen brightness is one notch above minimum. Check out how quickly the battery drops when I used it actively (played a game) at night after a whole day of almost zero use.
    2013-01-04_23-13-16.jpg