1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Android Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by royj, Sep 29, 2010.

1. If you guys are ready to spend a bit then check out Motorola Milestone. It's pretty good. CDMA version of this phone was launched by Verizon in the US to compete with the iPhone under the name droid.It has iPhone like onscreen keyboard plus a regular slide QWERTY keyboard.
  2. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    How about HTC Wildfire?
    Anybody has got it?
  3. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    How about HTC Wildfire?
    Anybody has got it?
  4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    ::O
    No idea boss. I guess it is around Rs.14K. Had heard some not so good comments about HTC Tattoo - small screen - etc., but not much info regarding Wildfire.
  5. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Alright I got Xperia X8 y'day. It comes with Android 1.6, but I was told that by 7th Nov I can upgrade to 2.1. At the moment I'm getting familiar with Android :mrgreen: so still not gone through all the features. Seems to be a nice piece.
  6. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    The only thing I don't like about purchasing mobiles is one cant have a real feel of how these things work unless we pay the bill. Last day I went out hunting for Galaxy S and no one was ready to break the seal of the packing to display the features. And the funny part is I have never bought a phone which was sealed in its package. I wonder who gets the sealed mobile phones :confused
  7. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Pran, that works for Maruti kind of phones, not for Fiat kind of phones ::D
  8. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Galaxy S is a fantastics phone. I have been using it for 3 months now and have already rooted it to upgrade to Froyo 2.2. I have used many Windows based phones and Android based phones. Of all the phones that I have used - I feel Galaxy S is the best phone currently available in the market.

Other phone that I would recommend basis low budget is the Galaxy 3. It has everything that you require from a phone albiet a slower processor and less resolution screen, but the price is an icing on the cake for 11400 only as of now.

Other phone that I consider good or am waiting to be launched is the HTC Desire HD and the Nexus 2 from Google.

Pran: Go ahead and buy the Galaxy S without any hiccups. Its the best and is really really sturdy.
  9. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    I upgraded my X8 to Android 2.1 today. Right now going through the new features !!!
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Although its a late update but, then better than being on 1.6 :D
    SE started upgarde from 1.6 to 2.1 from 31st Oct and it took 1 month to reach your phone :p Thats where SE is very bad. Too less to late on Software front. But on design side they have best looking Android phones...Xperia Series is awesome :)