1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Android Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by royj, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Bangalore
    bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks both for the food for thought.
    Keeping aside the price and the free Apps, which is better? And what is touted as the perfect Android today - HTC, Motorola or Samsung?
  2. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Bangalore
    bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Barring the cost, which is a better product? Let us forget about the price and the free apps for a moment and decide.
    Also, which exact Android device is a true contender against the iPhone?
    Last edited: May 30, 2012
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Only the samsung S2 can come close to Iphone but hard core technically if i were to speak then none of the phones running android 2.x versions are any match for Iphone.

I hate iPhone though, coming from the opensource world I really like the android devices a lot.. Lets wait and see what ICS phones can do, I think that will be the true contender
    1 person likes this.
  4. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Bangalore
    bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Wuts ICS Phone?
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    If you are OK with HTC Android phones,there is one sale in Times of India SHOPPING for around 8K
    About my experiences with Android,it takes 3 steps to end a call in my SE Xperia minipro,which is very frustrating,this was one instance where I wished science and technology did not develop
    1 person likes this.
  6. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Bangalore
    bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I am beginning to inch closer to iPhone.
  7. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    ICS or Ice Cream Sandwich aka Android 4.0

The Samsung Galaxy S3 has been released and will shortly arrive in India. With a quad-core processor, SAMOLED screen of 4.8 inches size and ICS, it already leaves the iPhone behind by a country mile. The only con is the all-plastic build, which is not bad, but not what you expect from a high end flagship device.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Bangalore
    bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I'm really not into Samsung. Anything Motorola or HTC will do, if not the iPhone. How about combatability with Blue & Me?
    My current Motorola is not compatible with Message reader on Blue & Me.
  9. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I saw an S3.. Man.. its a gr8 phone..but in terms of styling i like the s2 more.. s3 Rs36700.. at a shop in Thiruvalla, Kerala

and when it comes to looks.. i liked the new Sony xperia s.. and cost some 24-25k
    Last edited: May 31, 2012
  10. Rituraj

Rituraj Regolare

Jorhat, Assam
    Have a look at the HTC One X - HTC One X - Full phone specifications

In that case, have a look at the HTC One X - Quad core 1.5ghz processor, 4.7 inches Super LCD screen, ICS
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2012