1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Android Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by royj, Sep 29, 2010.

1. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Go ahead with Sony Ericsson MW600. It is good and within your budget. Get it from eBay as is is cheaper.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Yes even i was think to go for this b/w also found Jabra BT3030 & SE IS800 with good feed back. Only concern is SE-IS800 does not have volume control.

@livelyyoungman: Do you use BT headset? Can we control music volume in BTheadset with SGS2?
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Some how am not happy with my android-SE Xperia minipro.Even to do a simple thing like end a call,it takes 3 steps
  4. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    I don't have much knoweldge about mobile phones. I have a NOKIA X3 now. Am planning to get sony XPERIA. Checked out NEO V, mini, and mini pro. I was satisfied wit mini pro. But now you say it takes 3 steps to end a call!?!?? Using mini pro, is that bit complicated???
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes Avinash,it's cumbersome.Iam a huge fan of SE just like being a fan of Fiat and I will buy only SE mobiles even in future.But this mobile is bad,even SE mobiles known well for the digital camera PQ quality does not hold good for this phone,it's very bad,equivalent to that of a 2MP mobiles,there is graphic equivalizer even,Yes,it takes all of 3 steps and atleast 20 seconds to even end a call(I even thought that switching off the power to end a call would be easy and even did that once!).Do not buy android phones!
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Bala: Can you tell us step by step how you try to end the call, technically it should not take more than one click to end the call, that how all the android users end the call.
  7. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes. You can adjust from mobile and Bluetooth as well.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  8. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    How about XPERIA neo V??? Is it good??? I thought of getting it(xperia mini pro wit qwerty) today! But now am clueless.... And the price for NEO V- Rs 18000, mini pro- Rs 15500 and Ray- Rs 19000.

Which is a good buy???
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Why not stretch it a bit more and get the Xperia Arc S? It's available for around 22K in ebay.in, I've the Xperia Arc (The 1GHz one, Whereas S comes with 1.4 GHz) which is fantastic. I moved on from iPhone 3GS just because it got bored with iOS, It was really pathetic during the initial days. The OS was recently updated by Sony and it's as snappy as the iPhone. The camera is one of the best you can find with Exmor sensor, You'll love the Build quality unlike the Samsung and the shape is quite unique. The battery easily lasts a day with heavy calls and data usage on 3G network.

10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I just bought LG Optimus P500, for my wife. First android phone.
    Cost ~8.5 K, letsbuy.com