1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Android Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by royj, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

How long it took to download 590MB? Did you receive any error while downloading?

I just started downloading in even through wifi & got error. so had to restart again & still in process.
  2. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

I downloaded this game (Asphalt 6 HD) last weekend and am hooked. Its awesome. I did not get any errors while downloading. And the download is in batches. So, if it gets interrupted, say after 130MB, it does not restart from 0, but from say 100 or 110MB.
  3. Cant you guys download games using to*****ts and install them onto the phone?
    This way errors would never come.
    I do the same for my ipad

Due to some unexplainable reasons my facebook id has changed.
    The name of the new id is six speed twin
    Will be sending requests to you guys very shortly
  4. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Linea 1.3
    No errors while downloading the files

You are correct. In fact I had to step out (of course with my mobile) after downloading about 250 odd MB. Came back.. connected to wifi and it just resumed from where it left.
  5. teky

teky Esperto

I dropped my Xperia Arc while taking a picture, Called up the service Centre and they are quoting close to 8k for replacing the glass. Thought about it for a while and planning to keep it for a while with broken glass. Awaiting the iPhone launch tonight and if it's launched in India immediately might as well get it and move back to iOS. Android is really for the nerds (in a good way), I find iOS much more polished and does thing right first time. Also the quality of apps within Android doesn't seem to impress me at all.
  6. Teky
    Keep us posted.
    You can as well go to some place where they sell these grey market goods, you might find it cheaper to replace the glass

7. Guys when will the akash tab be launched for us?
    Can we normal citizens buy it?
    If yes, can we use the bluetooth obd scanner and use this thing as a hud display. This will be the cheapest option for us.

8. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    it seems that i am the only one who owns a Windows phone here :D
    i have a samsung focus 7.5
  9. Yes, atleast in android thread you will be the only one :)
  10. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

I need to install TAPATALK, i see lots of app in market. Please let me knw which developer app do i need to install?