1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Android Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by royj, Sep 29, 2010.

1. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Teky I bought a car mount in Mumbai which is universal for Rs250 only and is really good, better than the branded capdase mount, this mount can take many phones, including arc and vertical tab 7..

This mount is available at manish market mumbai.

Will click pictures and show you the quality and being using it since 4 months now.

By the way any one using s2 here, if yes, what is the rom version, 2.3.3 or 2.3.4?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
  2. Bala

Bala Esperto

Recently,I've bought a SONY ERICCSON XPERIA MINIPRO,for 230 Sing dollors,which works out to Rs.7,600(after GST refund).The same phone costs about Rs.12,300 in India.
    About the phone,it's very handy,crisp and a swift touch screen,a very neat slide qwerty keypad.The negatives..,well,the ommision of a graphic equalizer is dissapointing and the 5MP camera is just about average,even 3.2 MP cameras of other SE models are much better.Browsing is reasonably quick.
    As a package,the phone is good and can be considered,when in market for an Android phone
  3. Android apps

No talk about android apps !! I use an app named 'Fuel log' to track the fuel costs and pattern. Anyone using it?
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Thanks Kailashnj - I've bought a universal one as well. Your post reminded me that I've to got to use it :D. It was a snug fit even for my Arc.

Having moved from App Store I find the Android Market a bit dry. I miss the Real Racing franchise here on Android. Any real good racing games guys - I have the Asphalt 5 at the moment.

I also use the aCar application. It does more than tracking fuel costs - Tracks service costs, long trip costs, service reminders etc.
  5. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

There are many apps in the market like the asphalt 6, nfs shift, dirt, drag racing and other games like Spiderman, assassin creeds.

Try searching the genre of the game that you want and you should be able yo buy it. Apple store and android market more or less have same kind of apps available in them. Just look

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
  6. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Linea 1.4
    Start using acar and no need to thank me :)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
  7. royj

royj Esperto

I use MyCar
  8. Do you guys use the Pro version ?
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Thanks, Will have a look around.

I'm using the free version.
  10. With due respect,
    Both samsung and HTC have good android options,
    I have used both HTC and Samsung hi-end phones since last 5-6 years.
    HTC Touch (windows Mobile)
    HTC TyTN II (windows Mobile)
    Samsung OMNIA - i900 (windows Mobile)
    Samsung OMNIA II -i8000 (windows Mobile)
    Nexus S (Android 2.3.4)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 - i9100 (Android 2.3.3)

Here are some facts:
    Non of HTC android (or even windows) support 2-ways call recording. on other hands, every samsung android(or windows) does support the same.
    Only Samsung offers amolded LED display. compare Samsung Display with HTC in sunlight, samsung wins anyday.
    Samsung latest androids offer Gorilla Glass screen, for example, Galaxy S, Wave, Nexus S, Galaxy S2

No offence, I personally find Samsung mobiles better than HTC
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2011