1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Android Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by royj, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    This is so true! I did try Samsung S and iPhone 4 back to back, and I must say the user experience of the iPhone beats the hell out of TouchWiz.
  2. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Got my self Galaxy S2 last week and it is fantastic. Getting all the apps ready for the mobile - GPS, games, and required apps.
  3. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    Give me your email address - Maybe I can help livelyyoungman
  4. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    BTW how many S2 in our forum? Also anyone has tried using mobile GPS/offline maps from mobile? Checked with Map My India for Gingerbread. But they said it is not yet available as it is under testing. Not sure what testing they are into.:(
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

I got my S2 on 13 June. It's simply awesome!!! I have the setup for Sygic 11, but yet to install it on my phone.
  6. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Just went for my first long haul with Sygic installed. To sum up my experience I would say you would never get lost with Sygic.
  7. I have been using Motorola XT502 for 6 months now. It is very good phone for ~12.5 K. It comes with Gorilla Glass which is a really nice feature for low cost phone. I would recommend the same phone with the budget of ~12 K. I also have LG Optimus one at home and can easily see the difference. X10 mini has small screen. From my experience, I would say that if you really want to get android phone usage pleasure then go for a screen size of minimum 3.5 inch. For 15-17 budget, I would suggest going for Moto defy. Another excellent phone from moto with scratch, dust and water resistance. Sony doesn't have good phone in mid range. The problem with moto is old Android version. You can root your phone and use latest version. I have tried Gingerbread and currently on Froyo. Also look out for Sony's new mini phone series (3 inch screen and HD recording). For small screen phone go for phone with keyboard.
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I have switched to sony Vivaz U5i, Its a great piece to hangout with...
  9. tony congrats. can you please continue this in the other thread..
    this thread is only for android phones if i am not wrong.

that phone is real piece of art.
    it has a resistive screen and runs symbian s60v5.
    neeed anything pm me. will give you loads of applications
  10. FiatJay

FiatJay

Chennai
    Just saw this now. @Teky you could have check it in Amazon. Yesterday I my friend bought Samsung Nexus S car mount for me. It fits great and very good quality http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones-accessories/ECS-V1A3BEGSTA