1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Android Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by royj, Sep 29, 2010.

1. teky
    there is one holder in the market which came along with nokia 5800. gps edition. check of that thing is holding the phone in place given that your phone is real thin.
    this is a suction sort of thing which can be mounted on the front wind shield
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Srikar for the reported post but I had already seen your suggestion here.

Guys, this one stays exclusively for Android/droid as the platform is quite famous these days and so many pages have been filled already.
    A new thread can be started for mobile phones as per your requirements.
  3. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Guys,

Has somebody checked out Samsung Galaxy S2?? I did check out the 'S' and found the (TouchWiz) UI not so impressive. Thinking between HTC Sensation / Galaxy S2, would be interested in your opinions.

Cheers
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Grandeur has bought the S2. He's waiting for the gadget to arrive. :)

Waiting for tha facebook announcement sir ji. ;)
    Do post a brief unboxing review in this thread for the benefit of others. What about your Galaxy Tab?
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  5. i would buy sensation.. Htc sense ui is better than samsung i feel. Its much free flowing.. Samsung does not go down with me well. Thats the reason i dont suggest samsung to anyone..
  6. I successfully rooted my Optimus One using z4root app, two days back! Installed Adfree, Titanium BackUp, Root Call Blocker etc. :D
  7. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Read Sensation has deathgrip issues and also, they are not unibody design. Source GSMArena.
  8. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am planning to upgrade from Symbian touch aka Nokia 5800 to Galaxy S2. Any idea on how to migrate all user data - contacts, sms, calendar/notes entries, bookmarks et al. I do have few tricks up my sleeve; still throwing this to the forum to understand if there could be better ways to do things.
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Buddy ive bot the Google Ideos X5 :D
  10. connect your nokia phone using the wire to a pc. and then using the contacts. copy all contacts to the pc in VCF fromat.
    take these contacts and then use the copy from memory card option on the S2 and the contacts would be done..
    or sync all the things from 5800 onto your gmail account and then sync back onto the S2

thanks for the info on the HTC. i didnt know that was a unibody design and it had death grip issues.

in that case
    Vroom
    get an S2 or you can try getting Xperia Arc or Play for that money.