1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Android Thread

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by royj, Sep 29, 2010.

1. teky
    congratulations on the phone. real cool piece.
    do you want a suction sort of thing which can be fixed and removed from the glass or some thing which can be permanently stuck in the car???

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/ck100?cc=in&lc=en#view=overview

check that link. it suits the arc. its the car kit ck100

http://cgi.ebay.in/Windshield-Car-M...Accessories&hash=item3f0a432500#ht_1993wt_905

this one also seems to be nice. check both. but i doubt this quality. better buy the ericsson one..
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Thanks srikar, That seems to be expensive for a car mount. The official SE one looks well built, will try and see if I can source it from US.
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Guys finally ive stepped into the android world..my fone is running on 2.2Froyo..can i upgrade it to 2.3??
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    That depends on the phone I guess, else you can root it and do upgrade. However rooting does void your warranty.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  5. pioneeraaron
    what phone did you buy??
    if any official update is available then you can get it updated foc.
    else u need to root it first and then upgrade it.
    its quite a pain.

plus rooting voids warranty.
    as far as i know there is nothing great in 2.3 as compared to 2.2
    you get a little better battery and faster start up and turn off of the phone
  6. Please suggest me a screenshot app for my LG Optimus One which runs on android 2.2 froyo. PaddleShifter is also searching for a screenshot app. :)

PS: All my attempts to find a screenshot app in the android market were futile.
  7. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    look for these

Shootme
    drocap
    picme

and this
    http://www.androidcentral.com/taking-screenshots-without-root
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Amith for posting here. :) I have not yet got any response on facebook.

I have already seen shootme and picme on droid market. They say that they only support rooted devices.

I had found one more but they had a back up warning for Samsung Galaxy and Galaxy S series. So I thought my Galaxy TAB should be kept away from them.

I will try the sdk method of android central forum tutorial.
  9. Paddle Shifter, ShootMe is working perfectly on my unrooted LG Optimus One. :D

All thanks to Gautham. :D
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

@ Yashik, Update: Upgraded myself with Samsung S2! ;) Still to receive, bought it online.