1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

And the Linea T-jet 2013 is priced at...........

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by bsrej, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Was crossing Fiat Caffe Delhi yesterday night and it was all lit up with beautiful lights and all. Seems there was some function going on inside. :cool:
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  2. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Errr,Hill Hold and offroading?
    You got it wrong,Hill Assist is helpful if you have to start from idle from those steep inclines,which we now come across daily in our lives when using Basement parking.
  3. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Oh I so wish they'd launched it last year. I was very keen on TJet then and the choice was always between the Punto 90HP Diesel and TJet Petrol. That is killer pricing for sure. Being a sedan, it should score over Polo TSI even if equipment is a bit lower than polo. Polo has only 1 edge and that is the auto box - DSG. Does Tjet have an Auto option? That would appeal a lot to the masses as we seem to be having an automatic transmission fever lately.
  4. sidindica

sidindica

-
    2013 T-jet dynamic. Did not drive it yet.

WP_20130609_008.jpg

WP_20130609_004.jpg

WP_20130609_007.jpg
    12 people like this.
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks Sid. The first set of pics of the actual car. Nice.

Any interior pictures? I can see that the chrome on the doors and the four corners are missing. 15 inchers with the same style alloys as the diesel sibling. Also, there seems to be a recess, like a handle on the passenger side dash. Does that mean that the passenger air bag has been deleted?

Rajan
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thats very nice pics Sid. Looks very good tho. Please post interiors pics as well.

7. sidindica

sidindica

-
    What it gains over the old T-jet:
    -185 mm GC
    -alloy wheels
    -auto headlamps
    -rain sensing wipers

What it loses:
    -exterior bumper and side chrome mouldings
    -rear sun curtain
    3 people like this.
  8. rajmonpraveen

rajmonpraveen Timido

Tamilnadu
    Tirunelveli
    Linea 1.3
    Any changes in the interior?
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The one with 15" wheels will have the GC of 185mm and the one with 16" wheels will have the GC of 190mm. That is a gain of 20mm over the T-Jet+. This is too much in my opinion. They should have retained the old GC at least for the T-Jets. Or they should now provide a GC kit for T-Jet to bring down the GC. :D
    5 people like this.
  10. gurus

gurus Amatore

BLR/AZ
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.