1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

And the Linea T-jet 2013 is priced at...........

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by bsrej, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    But my question is directed only towards zen. :)

Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thats how forum behaves.
  4. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

So the new Tjet will also come with screwed up handling as compared to previous versions:(
    3 people like this.
  5. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Good Point ramjn. IMHO, The main problem that FIAT facing is not service issues !!!. It is about the reach that the brand FIAT has to the common people of India. It is about the perception about brand FIAT. To cite an example; a few months back I was mentioning about my car (FIAT Palio) to one of my friends and to my surprise she was stunt !!! She was thinking that I am owning the old premier padmini model :eek: !!!

FIAT is selling cars to only enthusiasts like us and that too through word of mouth. I would say there is no proper advertisements for FIAT in India. The Marutis and Hyundais are doing it very well, and even if the products are not very good the people are going for it because they are hearing about those cars in TV commercials, newspaper ads, roadside hoardings and what not...

And the mouth publicity was doing no good to FIAT due to service issues they had at least a decade back. FIAT has improved a lot on that, but even now nobody knows about. Last week I mentioned about T Jet launch to one of colleagues (he owns a skoda), and he gave me look and said "FIAT is not good in service !!!!"

The story goes on like this... The sad part is FIAT India is not realizing this and not doing anything to correct this perception :(...
  6. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I might just be buying it after i do a TD.
    This would purely be an enthusiastic car to drive and I'm going to use it just for that!!
    Lets see if there are any real changes to the Tjet , if not then its going to be a bummer for FIAT for sure.

They just cannot survive with 2 cars and 1 more that is being brought out of cold storage and claim good numbers.
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    I doubt if there will be any additions in the new version but if anything i'm sure these features wont be there at least!
    I would however love to see ESP in the linea but hill hold i think would be an overkill for a car like linea which can hardly do any offroading.
    So in a price oriented market if its not 110% useful it wont go in
  8. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great Pricing..

POLO TSI you watching haan !!!!
  9. apt

apt Timido

vadodara
    yes I agree...same as Ahmedabad BHASKARA in Vadodara BHASKARA also they were doing nothing... they also don't have any updates for new T-JET even they don't care about the customers...
    1 person likes this.
  10. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Just now received a call from RDC FIAT Chennai. He said that the T Jet is getting launched on June 14, 2013 and the Chennai prices are not known as yet. He also mentioned that T Jet will be available in 3 variants (Active, Dynamic and Emotion), but FIAT website suggests only 2 variants :confused: !!!
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.