1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

And the Linea T-jet 2013 is priced at...........

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by bsrej, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    This is the problem with FIAT.... there is nothing like "bang in the market " see DUSTER,HONDA AMAZE.... list continues...
    1 person likes this.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    well that is big mysterious qs haunting me for months.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Just curious. Will you buy a Fiat if there is media ad? :D

Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk 2
    8 people like this.
  4. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
    Just went to Balaji AutoWorld Thane. TJet Emotion was parked there color-BNW but, PDI was not done hence couldn't take it out for test drive. Person said he would bring the vehicle to my workplace (Goregaon) mid-next week.

The only difference between originally launched TJet and yet to be launched TJet was increased ground clearance of 190mm.

Approx On Road cost according to the sales person would be 10.5 Lacks for top end TJet in Thane.
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
    3 people like this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    My Buying doesnt have anything to do with any AD's from FIAT. I know their capabilities. Just that things have to fall into proper places!! :sadblue
    1 person likes this.
  6. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    What an awesome pricing of Rs 7.6 lac ex-showroom!

THIS can revive Fiat's fortunes in India, provided they manage it well.
  7. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Linea T Jet@7,64,000 looks like the package for typical Indian enthusiast who want performance at min. price (very basic car with a powerful engine). I don't expect alloys, feature rich like top model & has to be with very basic interiors. However, there is one thing that would make it an awesome buy at this price. ABS + 4 Disc brakes in the basic model (just wishful thinking). Doesn't matter if they compensate it somewhere else like no power windows / power ORVMs etc etc. That could be one hell of an enthusiast car. Still it makes a good buy at 7.6 with whatever is there.

Hi FIAT, Can I expect (tailor-made just for India) Diesel Abarth Punto/Linea with detuned 2 Ltr MJD-2? Mindblowing performance with economy diesel at a premium over regular Punto/Linea could do the trick. Don't load it with Koni suspension & bla bla. Make the local stock cars a bit stiffer locally with brembo's at 1-1.5 lac premium & Scorpion badges here & there. FIAT cars will definitely be noticed more than they ever were, especially among the Indian Youth who doesn't care listening about FIAT. It would surely add to FIAT's awareness of the common mass than any Television add possible.
    2 people like this.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why not ? Everyone is not like you and me who always be on auto forum and gets updates about FIAT.If its adv, atleast i can make my neighbour to think about FIAT and its growth.How will you communicate this to rural areas ? mouth publicity ? which again leads to service network debate.
    Unknowningly FIAT is making business only for enthusiast :confused1 . what about masses ?it doesnt means that masses are not enthu.
    But still Ads make a lot of difference,all enthusiast are occupied by old punto and linea :D . May be few, for old to new change.
    the marketting gimmick here is to win the masses heart and thats definitely through tv ads.
    1 person likes this.
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    May be you will get t-jet in Punto or Abarthed punto...... :)

It's always good for a wait. :)

Sabra ka fal hamesha meeta hota hai ;)
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hmm..Ya def. would be drooling for Abarthed Punto Diesel :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.