1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

And the Linea T-jet 2013 is priced at...........

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by bsrej, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think price is lesser than Polo GT TSi. Isn't it?

Sent from my MK16i using Forum Runner
    1 person likes this.
  2. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Decent pricing! :D Fiat just needs to promote it. ALOT. It can easily take away significant market share of Honda City.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Ya..T-Jet starts at 7.60 lakhs whereas Polo TSI starts at 7.99 Lakhs..a difference of 39,000 between T-Jet and TSI..Is Fiat giving Touch Screen with Infotainment system,GPS and Satellite Navigation Features in New Linea T-Jet??
  4. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
    Thanks Nadeem. My car is in immaculate condition, and the decision of upgrading it depends after I test drive a TJet and calculating if the difference is worth or not.

I had aPalio MJD before and sold it in Jan 2010 moment TJet was announced in Delhi Auto Expo and waited till Jun 2010 before buying a Linea petrol (couldn't resist any more then)
    1 person likes this.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Fiat shud launch T-Jet with Features like Electronic Stability Program and Hill Hold Function which are present in Polo TSI..

- - - Merged Post - - -

You will fell in love with Tjet after test driving it..its powerful like other cars which r segment above Tjet as well as efficient like other cars in its segment..
    1 person likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Nice find dude, looks like from a showroom. Already they started to display it up??
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Its Fiat Caffe,Delhi..That is not display car..its an Advertisement Banner..
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    hmmm..., no media AD's yet from FIAT :shock:eek:r they are still planning what AD's to put up :confused1but atleast showrooms have shown some courtesy in advertising it.
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
  9. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Friends,

I had gone out for some work... On my way back I went to 'Bhaskar Fiat' just to check if they have new T-jet in showroom.

'Bhaskar Fiat' is a new exclusive Fiat Showroom and its the only other one apart from 'Dhruvil Fiat'. It was my first visit to "Bhaskar Fiat" today.

'Bhaskar Fiat' did not have T-jet for display in showroom yet. They were not sure that when will they get it for display.

One thing I would like to mention here is that I have had pathetic in showroom experience @ Bhaskar Fiat. Only a few staff members were there. Staff was ignorant and was not equipped with the knowledge, updates and information about Fiat Cars. They did not even show courtesy to offer water. Forget about that, They did not even tried to offer a flyer or a brochure of T-Jet or even new Punto (I inquired for that too - They did not even have the Test Drive Vehicle)
    :(

Well I have many more points to write here to point out this to be my worst in showroom experience till date.

I have had the worst in showroom experience @ "Torque Motors - Skoda" till today. But this 'Bhaskar Fiat' in showroom experience made its way to top of the list of worst in showroom experience.

This experience forcefully makes me feel that "Dhruvil Motors" are actually good... far better than this one for sure... :up

Neel.
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    I too think that FIAT is still planning to make AD for T-JET..from wen we can see a boom in FIAT ad's God only knows..wat is Fiat India's marketing team doing??

Very sad to Hear @ Naughty..every exclusive dealers r showing TATA attitude now..FIAT INDIA shud start pressurising their dealers top management to handle their middle level n low level management in a nice way to not harm their brand image again in India..

TFI-Support: Please avoid quoting the entire post, unless necessary.
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.