1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

And the Linea T-jet 2013 is priced at...........

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by bsrej, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Exactly, see what Ford is doing with ECOSPORT. They are building up to the launch with teasers, contests, public display of the vehicle etc; so that the potential customer would wait till eternity to buy the vehicle on launch.

For T Jet, we had only rumours till last week and even now there NO official confirmation from FIAT :evil: !!!!
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
    2 people like this.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
  3. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
  4. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    To my knowledge Cars have already reached the Showrooms/Stockyards allover and waiting for the formal launch..
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2013
  5. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Is Abarth also getting launched on June 8th ? There were some news earlier on these lines.....
  6. Re: Linea T Jet launch date

For Fiat it has always been like this, first there will be rumors for a year about a launch, suddenly one fine morning there will be a launch.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Has any body asked this question to the top hats like MD either Enrico or Nagesh or VP's so far? I really wish for an answer from them as why they are like this. I some how have a strong feeling that there is some motive.
    1 person likes this.
  8. guysbenny

guysbenny

Madurai, TN

Saw the following update in oncars.in website.

Update: Fiat India has postponed the launch of the 2013 Fiat Linea T-Jet that was scheduled to get underway on 8 June 2013. Do stay tuned to OnCars.in, as we bring you all the latest information and details regarding the 2013 Fiat Linea T-Jet.

Hope Fiat is testing it's Fan's Patience.:confused:
  9. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3

They've already started!!!

Teasers are out! Check their FB cover pic!

T-JET = Man of Steel (Superman)!? Hope they re-tune it to 120ps! Or atleast give the semi-dualogic to the JET!

2.jpg
    3 people like this.
  10. Re: Linea T Jet launch date

Would be great if we see a full page ad in tomorrows newspaper.fingers crossed..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.