1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

And the Linea T-jet 2013 is priced at...........

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by bsrej, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Good to hear this, FIAT should market T Jet in a big way :D.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Any clue whether this is going to be the facelifted version that is made available in Turkey ?
  2. Re: Linea T Jet launch date

Even if fiat brings in tjet how many of us Indians will be tempted to buy that jet?? People shy away seeing the price tag, but dont loose an opportunity to buy the same car even if it is 2 years old(kept in the stock yard)when offered at huge discount.In this scenario it is very hard for companies like Fiat to survive.
    I am sorry if I have hurt anybodys sentiments, its just the way I felt.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    There are people right here in this forum who bought the T-Jet brand new when it was first launched. There are people who drooled at the car, wanted to buy it when launched but did not, due to various reasons. And then there are people who jumped at the opportunity to buy a technically new car, lying in the dealers stock yard for a massive discount, me included. I think that is a better option than buying second hand. I believe we, the dealer stockyard stock buyers, got the best car FIAT ever launched in India for throwaway prices. Though the car was lying in the dealer's yard I have not faced any issues with the car in the past 9 months of ownership.

Circumstances dictate the decisions we make and these circumstances seldom remain the same, my friend. Each one of us change our outlook based on what suits us best. IMHO, the only reason the T-jet did not make waves the first time it was launched, was due to FIAT's lackadaisical marketing. I hope they get their act right this time around, so we don't have 2 year old cars lying around in the dealers' stockyards.

Rajan
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
    6 people like this.
  4. Re: Linea T Jet launch date

Nothing personal there buddy.when I got a punto active back in 2009 august I got it without any discount, and in 2012 august I got Punto diesel with 50k discount.i would have got the car anyway even if there was no discount offered, I am so much in love with Fiat.and I think the price they ask is justifiable.
    But the mentality of most of the Indians as rightly stated in the Fiat ad,''thoda kam nahi ho sakta??'', where people buy cars based on the maximum discount offered.this results in cars like tjet, punto, fabia which were left unsold for months.
    And it isnt crime for car lovers like us to drool over marvelous piece of engineering.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Fiat can think about launching limited edition Punto T-Jet to take on Polo TSI. This would have few takers among the enthusiasts. :)
    5 people like this.
  6. Re: Linea T Jet launch date

If fiat launches tjet in punto with 6 speedbdual logic gear box I think it will be a worthy competitor if polo tsi.
    But FIAT dont dishearten us Fiat lovers by launching limited edition tjet(read tjet sports) with sporty decals and stitching on seat.

7. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    My colleague was badly waiting for TJET....sinc ethere was no info on launch how much ever I tried..he bought a Polo GT TSi yesterday...and I showed him this link :)

Anyways..if launch is so imminent they should inform dealers at;east on launch date
  8. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    This is where FIAT is loosing out, they should take a leaf out from the Marutis and Hyundais on the marketing strategy. Both these companies are marketing their average products well and they are the market leaders :eek:. Why can't FIAT do that with their excellent products which everyone is drooling about ? FIAT should give some confidence to the prospective customers...

In my case I was waiting for this T Jet launch for so long and I almost decided on some other model.. lucky that I didn't commit though :D
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    I m not understanding what Fiat's Marketing Team are doing??They shud start teasers of Tjet ad to be launched within few days in tv,social media n other medias to attract enthusiasts who are not connected to internet..
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013
  10. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    PUNTO with the T-Jet engine,all disk brakes,and ESP-----WOW!!!Will definitely buy one. Is FIAT India hearing?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.