1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

And the Linea T-jet 2013 is priced at...........

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by bsrej, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. High GC is not gonna make big difference except for the few enthusiastic buyers. If not Fiat has given the higher GC, FIAT would have given room for the bad Mouthing by the Linea owners (non enthusiasts meaning those who dosent understand why linea like car should have low GC). A non enthusiast would be happy only if the car doesn't scrap anywhere and not if the car takes the corners with ease which he is not gonna try at all. Even if he tries the car is not gonna let him down as a fludic would do so it is win win. All I have said is by taking a friend of mine who calls himself car crazy but has no drop of idea what a handling is. For him, the car shouldn't scrap, the pick up should be f****fast, top speed should be like 180 +. TJet'13 can do all this apart from giving a better handling (comparatively), Tank Like built, new auto HL and wipers and what not. So in enthusiasts prespective this car is a let down and for the masses it makes sense. All these days FIAT thought only about the enthusiasts and only now they have started to think about the rest too like High GC, Active Variant Tjet, cool pricing. All is well until FIAT is what it was.
    3 people like this.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

@Zen n @Srida..thanx for ur inputs..u both r genius n intelligent..BTW zen tjet is launching today at 4p.m..
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Just saw this on FB from FIAT india.

Looks classy. I like it :)
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Thread Closed.

Please continue the discussion over here
Thread Status: