1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

And the Linea T-jet 2013 is priced at...........

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by bsrej, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    The New Pearl White colour is looking Beautiful on New T-Jet..T-Jet is looking ugly from back due to raised GC...waiting for the launch..
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
  2. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Here are you talking about T Jet Dynamic alone ? What about T Jet emotion ? Any idea on what it gains and loses ?
  3. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
    @ BalaJi Thane (Mumbai) I saw the emotion version.
    - Was also in Pearl White color.
    - Also looked kind of ugly due to raised suspension (190 mm).
    - Only difference it had compared to dynamic version was 16" alloys and regular door and bumper chrome mouldings.

Rest, interiors were exactly similar as what you get in current Diesel Emotion Linea.
  4. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    So that means the features will be the same as of MJD Emotion, right ? But if I am not wrong, the MJD also have 190 mm GC.. Does that also looks ugly ?
  5. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

This was never going to be exciting. All those lengthy pdfs for investments in india and grabbing headlines in autosector every now and then, fiat's mgnt is losing it's credibility for me. Same mjds and performance, call one model regular and the other one sport with some cheap leather and red stitchin. Worst imagination could be calling punto 90hp with scorpion badges an abarth. Do they think that indians have zero IQ? There is something that has been stopping them from leaving india. Whatever, I would suggest to wrap up and leave. If you really want to stay, bring Panda 4x4, uno, AR Mito, mjd2, multiair, twinair, ddct and their flex fuel engines and much more WITHOUT ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS/HEADLINES ditto like other brands do. Sacking a V.P. Every year and Changing names of 5yr old cars with same engines is no effort. Just invest the way you are doing in US, China and South America. They invest 100s of millions on daily basis in these countries and don't even have enough time to go to media. If you think its just some abc VP or service support (which was not there under JV but it is there now). You shouldn't be in a war if you forgot your gun at home. No products, no resources, what are you here for? Just leave and do business where you are investing!
    6 people like this.
  6. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    I am going to hold my comments until I TD the car this weekend.

190 mm of GC is a big turn off though and I have a feeling that the car might have lost the charm of handling like the older TJet.

Only a TD shall decide :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  7. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore
    Dude even i am in.. tell them to get the TD car to our weekend hangout :p
  8. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Not sure if Vecto guys would do that for us. Still worth giving a try. I shall talk to them and try scheduling a TD this saturday.

Cheers
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    imran,
    we are bugged up with the same model and variants since 4 years :firey .we want something new.
    we all know hows the ride quality of FIAT cars.if something is launching back should be eye catcher also.
    See hyundai's transformation of Verna to Verna Classic to Fluidic Verna.
    1 person likes this.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Ganges,
    I am just speculating here.
    Since FIAT india had sucked pretty much badly in the past and still a bit too, i think they first have to strengthen their base platform (SS, Dealers, Quality of service) and generate more revenue than what it was/is. That shows off that they going to stand hard feet here as well as their HQ (FIAT Italy) may add more investments in india based on the results. So i guess launching new models now which indirectly affects their investments in this year may not be fruitful because if the basic platform/foundation in terms of SS and dealership is failing then no matter even if they surprisingly release Alfa romeo/Maserati/Abarth here with affordable cost may not at all work out and it would be big humiliation on them. Again they going to loose peoples confidence. Which cannot be affordable at any cost.

I was discussing with Nadeem over chat and i happen to exchange the possible crowd reaction if currently FIAT plans to invest alot in hyping about their cars.

Reaction 1: Crowd feels that nuting new has been added to the T-JET compared to previous models. Again they would compare this with other vendors who are doing alot better. Ex: Verna as you said.
    So crowd might decide to ditch FIAT altogether again.

Reaction 2: Crowd sees the new T-JET hype all over the place but their basic platform is not ready full fledged and it kinda sucks (SS and dealership and quality of service). So all the hype made on T-JET is gone for a toss thus again crowd ditches FIAT all together.

P.S: I may be wrong in above assumption, but just seeing from a different angle. :)

Having said that, any news on todays Launch event of T-JET? ;)
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.