1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

And the Linea T-jet 2013 is priced at...........

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by bsrej, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Linea T Jet launch date

Hi Folks,

I am eagerly waiting to see the new Linea T Jet, any news on that ? One of friends (he owns a T Jet) said that FIAT is planning a launch on 6th JUne 2013.

I am waiting for new T Jet to finalize my next car:D and this delay makes me impatient :(
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    we have no dates confirmed for launch of Tjet..Tjet's production is going to commence from first week of June..and launch will be in mid june..i dont know if fiat is launching tjet on 6th june..from where did ur friend got this news??is it officially confirmed news from fiat?
  3. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Source?

Source?

Rajan
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Fiat India New Marketing Head,Mr.Sanjay G had said it on fiat fun day at fiat caffe,bangalore..
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The Tjets have already gone into production in May itself. The final rounds of price finalization is happening and expect a launch in the first half of June. But production starting in June is not correct.
    4 people like this.
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys,

Please post authentic information with source. If you cannot reveal the source for any reason, then please do not post. Without source all this sounds like rumours. Let us not make this platform another gossip group.

Please.

Rajan
    Last edited: May 21, 2013
    3 people like this.
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Some updates - thread is open now.
    4 people like this.
  8. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    T-jet is going to hit the showrooms sometime soon during this week or next. Heard the news from RDC fiat and they informed me that they would bring the T-Jet for my test drive. Fingers Crossed.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I am hoping atleast a big COMING SOON news to be posted every where by FIAT on this.
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Gadag
    Dont expect this to happen coz Fiat is not good in this department..

[h=1]EXCLUSIVE: Fiat Linea T-Jet launch on 10th of June..Source http://www.cardekho.com/[/h]
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.