1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

And the Countdown Begins!!! 10................................ Linea T-JET Emotion

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sriprass, Mar 1, 2014.

1. sriprass

sriprass Novizio

India
    Nagothane
    Linea T-Jet
    Dear TFI,

My wait since 2009 has finally come to the countdown phase. The FIAT Linea T-Jet Tuscan Wine first saw for the first time in late 2009 and it was a love at first sight for me and my lady love! It was not reachable then in 2009.. came close to in 2011 and just missed in 2013. Finally, I booked my "love at first sight" yesterday.

Last, I drove a car was during my driving school days sometime in 2004 and my dream of owning a car was buried somewhere until this Italian beauty hit my eyes. Never did I thought of any other car after spotting a Tuscan Wine Linea. Knew nothing much about cars then. Started learning from Team BHP about Cars and the only one I was interested in was this beauty.

As I was all set to go for one in 2013, came the news of All New Linea launch and Auto Expo 2014 and decided to extend my wait. But I could not resist.. I really could not stop myself from booking. Then came the TFI and my TFI friendzz. Very clearly got me out of confusion and once again extended my wait! But as u all know Fiatians go by what the heart says.. somewhere I too had its trait :D. Got the dealer info from this very forum and called Mr. Zain of Torrid Motors, Mumbai. Very pleasant person and got the T-Jet himself for a TD on a Sunday morning (at a time when many would normally wake up!!) and took a TD on the Palm Beach Road, Vashi, Navi Mumbai.

Recall:"Last I drove a car was during my driving school days sometime in 2004".. When I sat on the drivers seat, felt it was made for me, within less than a minute, I was clocking 100 Kmph. No words to express..

Then came the commercials. The on road price quoted was 11.05 L (Corporate Registration) and finally broke the deal at 9.25 + accessories. Thanks to Mr. Zain for his way of introducing the machine. Initially was offered a 2013 model and getting a 2014 Fiat Linea T-Jet Emotion :). The VIN says ... xxxxAJZ

Thanks to Zenwalker, Paddleshifter, Ravi and Kedar of TFI for guiding in TFI and helping me in decision making. Many others for their comprehensive reviews and posts of their T-Jets.. (My Envy would soon come to an end!! Hopefully..) Hope I continue to receive support from TFI.

Thanks to my parents who finally gave a go ahead!!

Thanks to my self n my lady love for being firm and going with our heart.. with a faith and hope that Fiat will keep us happy!

The countdown is on for a delivery on 11th March 2013..
    9 people like this.
  2. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Ahhh..A short,cute love story.A nice refresh before I go to bed.Only a Fiat can make someone to wait for 5 years and so I guess ten more days should not be a deal for a person like you:)....Awaiting for your ownership thread and Congrats..
    1 person likes this.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats sri on T-Jet atlast after 5 long years,now countdown of 10 more days is not a big thing for you
    Waiting for review & pics of your soon to be T-Jet.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations Sriprass for choosing this Italian Wild Horse. Trust me, Linea looks awesome in Tuscan Wine.

1 person likes this.
  5. sriprass

sriprass Novizio

India
    Nagothane
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi all, Need help on PDI. Is PDI to be done before or after RTO registration. Anybody in Mumbai who can help me for PDI this week?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Congratulations Shri for new Tjet :up

Tuscon Wine is the color for Linea however you have take care of that. Looking forward to meet your @ Team FIAT India meets.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Love at 1st sight 5 years back??!
    If it had materilaised then and there,the kid would have been in the 1st std!
    Congratulations.
    1 person likes this.
  8. saikrishna

saikrishna Timido

BHEL, Hyderabad
    Congrats bud :)
    Njoyyy..!!
    1 person likes this.
  9. sriprass

sriprass Novizio

India
    Nagothane
    Linea T-Jet
    Guys, I've finally took the delivery of my beauty last Wednesday. Still not believing I own it. The Tuscan wine has earned me my neighbours envy.. It's truly admiration guaranteed! Pics soon. My laptop is down.

10. sriprass

sriprass Novizio

India
    Nagothane
    Linea T-Jet
    Thank u once again to all of u n team feat India.