1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

And one more Punto on the road!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by leftnwrite, Feb 15, 2011.

1. leftnwrite

leftnwrite Timido

and, it's a Tuscan Wine MJD Emotion. It's, in fact, been on the road for more than a month now. It was booked in the last week of December in exchange of my dad's 2005 Zen, and was delivered on Jan 8th in Calicut. After a month and 3000+ KMs on the Odo, I'm slowly getting used to the admiring glances and 'shameless' drooling as i drive around :dancing

If you ask me what I like the most about the car, the solid build, the steering feel, ride and handling are a few things that come on top of my mind. I have all along been with Maruti's (this is our fourth car; 800, Zen, Wagon R), and this car definitely gives me a different feel. Other cars I have driven extensively are Hyundai Santro and Getz. Yeah, I understand that perhaps except Getz, all other cars that I have driven come from a lower segment. But then, Getz was never this fun to drive.

Got the first service done in Bangalore Concorde, Dairy Circle, and am getting ready for some fun time out on the road. Isn't it good enough for an intro? cheers!
  2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Leftnwrite. Welcome to TFI and congrats. :)
    Enjoy the drive.
  3. Hi LeftnWrite, welcome to TFI and congrats for your Punto.
    Happy Motoring.

(r u from Kerala ?. Your handle has a Kerala political connection)
  4. amarteotia

congratulations ........enjoyee your new car and drive safe.....driving this car is a different experience altogether...
  5. linealover

linealover Regolare

congrats ..leftnwrite....welcome onboard .......enjoy your beauty....
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats leftnwrite and you are welcomed in the club, yahoo another marutian became an FIATIAN,
    Do post your views on the ownership of the car.