1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

An year of pure bliss in my red Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by wolverine_arnab, Jul 16, 2012.

1. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    @ Ganges, your wish will be fulfilled very shortly. Wait for My new Long term ownership thread with new 76 HP Grande Punto Sports.. ;). 90 % work completed for making a Sprots Model.
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. The delivery of my car got pushed to next friday most probably(i didnt want the car without papers and registration) because of the nationwide power cut and some unbelievable probs with the RTO...
  3. kvmoorthy

Congrats on your buy...
  4. thanks...My delivery got pushed to 22nd..RTO is a big problem here..It really hurts so much to think that my car is so close yet so far.
  5. ncmadhudpk

mine also scheduled for 22 nd . This is mine

Last edited: Aug 11, 2012
    2 people like this.
  6. Congrats..white looks awesome!!!
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    A White Angel.
    with the older Brother starring from back !!!!
  8. Tata motors are really screwing Fiats sells big time...

Tata motors area sales mangaer in eastern region had to take some permission from WB govt regarding revenue for the fiat punto sports(the new model),but till now they didnt get it(they have been working on it since may).the ASM insists if I want the car early I can get it registered as punto 1.3 mjd emotion...my question to 90 hp owners what the car spec written in your smart card????

many buyers have cancelled their booking because of these unnecessary delays..now my delivery got pushed again to god knows when...it realy feels bad to see Fiat receiving step-motherly love from Tata.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Call fiat's mgmt and inform them the situation, this will may help. I think on my smart card and insurance paper 90hp is mentioned.
  10. I am in contact with the area sales manager of fiat/tata and this is what he suggested me if I want to get my car early(1 and 1/2 months has already passed).they are blaming the entire situation on the political interference,and in WB it really takes ages to get any work done..