1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

An year of pure bliss in my red Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by wolverine_arnab, Jul 16, 2012.

1. thanks buddy for the pre disaster warning,we can sure fix a deal,she can drive in the city as much as she wants,and i can drive only on highway :evilsmile:rolleyes:..

thanks,yeah i am very happy with the yet to be new acquisition...:dancing

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

:punchSorry for not updating this,I got my VIN number on 15/16 th and after decoding i came to know its May model..I clearly made it very clear to the SA while booking that dont get me any car before June month's make,and as always he did agree and went a step further by saying sir we will get you July manufactured car.I did doubt him,but I was happy.
    So after coming to know it is may manufactured,my mood was dampned .But didnt want to cancel the booking as I cant wait to get my hands on her :razz:

On 16th my SA calls me up::
    SA:Sir,I have got a good news your car has left the factory.
    Me:Excellent news,when can I expect her.
    SA:Sir,what about the payment??(I said him I will pay for the car in full cash,and he interpreted that as I will pay full amount without even looking at the car,forget PDI)
    Me:Let the car come,you dont have to worry about the payment(Already paid him 2.8l)
    SA:Sirrrrrrrrrrr.You said you will pay full amount,Now what will I do I have to show my seniors etc etc.
    Me:(just kept the phone aside)had to keep my cool(i am a very short tempered person):chair::punch...
    after 5 mins
    SA:Sirrrrrrrrrrrrr,when can i expect you??
    Me:On the day of PDI of my vehicle...:ugeek:(phone disconnected):devilface

The attitude of these showrooms are really very depressing,though I bought my previous punto from the same showroom.the story is same across the country:thumbs down

On 18th morning SA sms'd me the car has crossed Aurangabad.
  2. I am very happy friends,just got a call from my SA,he says they are expecting the car today after midnight,and the pdi can be done tommorow....
    Wish me luck friends,hope everything turns out to be fine....
    And anything i need to check in particular(in pdi) do say me please,all suggestions are welcome..
  3. Got a sms from the dealer,the car has indeed arrived.:dance
    Will go for the pdi very soon.Wish me luck guys.Cant wait to see her :rage
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    All the best and have good inspection. :geek:
  5. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    Best of luck arnab.. Inspect the car thoroughly. I will also going to do the PDI of my hip hop black Punto Sport tomorrow. :dancing
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  6. Came back after a very long pdi,the SA was very supportive today which was not expecting:cool:
    Car was in good condition,it was washed and polished,so was very happy on that part too.Will take the delivery the next week,only after the registration is complete.:sad1
    Got apollo acceleres as stock tyres,was expecting atleast gt3.So guys what to do?Is apollo better than gt3 atleast?(very low on budget for next couple of months):uh
    My car will be travelling mostly on highways,and roads yet to be made,so should i change my tyre now?or will it last till atleast 40k kms?::pP

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

congratulations mate,do post some pictues of your black beast....happy puntoing:car
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Arnab you can go ahead with Apollo Accelere tires. They can last upto 40k.
    1 person likes this.
  8. vipinpradeep

vipinpradeep Amatore

malappuram,kerala
    congrats for your new punto.......and you got a good deal....lots of freebies...i didnt get this much when i bought linea 1.3mjd emotion
  9. Thanks...

PS:How do I upload pics?All images are more than 6-7MM and it is taking ages to upload...Moderators and seniors please throw some info as to how I can go about it....:confused::confused
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Go ahead with the OEM tires. I always prefer to use the OEM tires and go for a better choice for next change