1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

An year of pure bliss in my red Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by wolverine_arnab, Jul 16, 2012.

1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Arnab, congrats on crossing the 20K mark.
    Did you take your issues to the notice of Fiat service center? what have been their inputs on the front suspension squeals and battery terminal dust?

How has been your experience with the phillips rally 100/90 kit with relay?
    What was the price for getting these installed?

Wishing you a lot of happy miles with your ride :)
  2. Re: Punto sports 90hp exotica red!!!

I wish I could have taken my issues to fiat SC but for that they need to give me an appointment this year
    ;-)
    Phillips rally is awesome at a small budget, anytime I would recommend people who prefer driving at night to go for this.the low beam now is as good as my previous stock setups high beam.
    1200 bucks approx@evo.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    2 people like this.
  3. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    OT,
    Please clean up your inbox. I've been trying to contact you from a long time.
    PM me your number
  4. Updating the thread after a very long time...

Just an hour back on this very same day an year back we took delivery of our punto.
    And yes right from the showroom we started our journey for bangalore..
    It feels just like yesterday..
    Sigh!! The car feels new right from the showroom but inside it has clocked 29463kms till date.
    Other than a few niggling issues, the ownership was pure bliss..
    Some achievements(for me) we and our punto took, a first fiat from India to cross the borders to Nepal,driving through MP where roads were last seen a few hundred years back,and ofcourse our few trips to and fro from kolkata to bangalore are few worth mentioning..

Being a bong food and travel is what we crave for, and our punto has added a new dimension to that...

Long live FIAT..our next cars...no doubt another FIAT.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
    3 people like this.