1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

An year of pure bliss in my red Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by wolverine_arnab, Jul 16, 2012.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    lol today @ office, my colleague jumped on me , when I made a statement about swift back seats are not comfy as with i20 ( no experience in punto)
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  2. Take your colleagues to test drive the punto to know the difference...Fiat might be lacking the service part,but it will be wrong to not accept the truth,its indeed miles ahead of these tin dabbas..
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I'll be more than happy to do so if they were Atleast a lil open minded as I expect them to be. They are mind blocked people about swift. But hey first I wanna enjoy tis beauty. Too sad and shame I never did so far.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Enzoi the Drive and remember to give back the Answer to your Collegue when you are free,
    These people are needed to be know that there cars are not the only one, rather than the one they are driving are running on FIAT Engine,
    Take him on a Cure roads along with his swift as the same speed..............
    1 person likes this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    No wonder companies do spend millions in branding strategies. Damn you MBAss :p
    1 person likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @wolverine_arnab

Thanks alot for your thread about Sport or Non Sport thread. It clarified a huge :confused: i was having. I am sure now, after seeing alot of pics of many members cars and after reading alot i am highly confident of making a good decision :)
  7. You are welcome buddy and i am glad it helped you in some way to take a good decision...
  8. Re: Punto sports 90hp exotica red!!!

Happy new year guys. ..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Re: Punto sports 90hp exotica red!!!

Got phillips rally 100/90 W with relay installed at Evo, wanted to do it since the day I got my car, but due to something or the other cropping up didnt get time to install..
    Let me see if I am happy with the outcome...maybe after the trip I will be able to give a good feedback..

10. Re: Punto sports 90hp exotica red!!!

A small update on my punto ownership, today it completes 8 months with me and has covered 20900 kms till now.The ownership experience has been great except for some small small niggles.
    Mileage has been great, 12-13 in city for short rides and on highway it hovers from 18-23kmpl with ac.

So now for the probs I am living with, front suspension squeals and squeaks almost on every kind of road, ciggy lighter port has a fused fuse, negative battery terminal has that same dust deposits on it even after changing the terminal few months back.