1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

An year of pure bliss in my red Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by wolverine_arnab, Jul 16, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    My Wife is a hardcore fan of rear seat now. She recently discovered that rear seats are too comfortable and now I am alone at front:(
    May be Maruti want the better relation between husband and wife and deliberately kept the rear seats less comfortable.:evilsmile

Though drivers seats are boring the rear seats of Getz is very comfortable. Also that of Vista.
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Sun maybe she doesn't want to indulge in the strong relationship between you & punto ;). Wife's always keeps a misconception in their mind that their husbands love their Fiats more than they love their wives.
    1 person likes this.
  3. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Same here. Probably we should start a separate thread to discuss about this threat and ways to deal with it. :D
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
    2 people like this.
  4. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Looks who's saying that - Is it just misconception or the truth :D
    2 people like this.
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hey Teky..hope u don't want me to re-post an older YouTube video of your wife speaking ..'The Truth' :boxer
    1 person likes this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    hmm.. thanks
  7. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    I have experienced the rear seat comfort once in my punto when I was not feeling well while returning from Ooty! After mysore, i had to give the keys to my friend and I literally slept for the last 75 kms or so at the rear!
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I always sleep at the rear seat if someone else is there to drive. During our Chamba trip, i was sleeping even on ghats when Jasveen (phew) was driving. rear seats are just to good.
  9. Even I use the rear seats for taking power naps,when we stop in dhabas..Never in a running car though...In swift i barely manage to sit properly,forget sleeping..
    3 people like this.
  10. Got the car back from KHT,thanks to jayakrishna for so much help...So the problem is with the substandard parking sensors fitted by my dealership RD Motors..Now I am left with the option of getting the sensors+camera removed and again purchase another set of parking sensors..Man this is working out to be way way expensive...:A

- - - Merged Post - - -

Today got the ICE done @autoplanet...Excellent job done by Mr.Kumar and team,really satisfied with the outcome...Even changed the oem horns to roots,really am very happy..