1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

An year of pure bliss in my red Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by wolverine_arnab, Jul 16, 2012.

1. One noob question,how do I know that the fuse is blown??
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

That is easy. If the fuse is transparent / translucent, it will be visible when held up against a light source

car fuse.jpg

However, if the fuse is opaque, then one will have to use a multimeter or a battery, a light bulb and a piece of wire.

PS: The fuse wire maybe shaped like a 'U' and not a straight line as shown in the picture
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
    2 people like this.
  3. Thanks Mr.Rajan the Blue&me is working fine,theres magic in your hand...So for any prob I will run to you,Hope you dont mind...:ugeek::drinks
  4. Aviator

Aviator Amatore

Delhi / Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Dude may i know the size of spare tyre of your car?? I too have Punto Sport and today i noticed a sticker on spare tyre saying "Do not exceed speed 80 Km/h" and also the tyre is not 195/60, its 165/65.
  5. Its not only 165/65,but its a 14 incher...I did mail a few people but didnt get any positive reply...Guess have to live with this...
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Hi, Is the backside very comfy for 3 peeps to accomdoate considering that all of them are medium sized or even a bit more? as compared to Swift and i20, because i have already experienced the comfyness of 3 such family members sitting back side of swift and i20 of my bros. So wondering Punto does provide the same space?

7. You found swift comfy?:confused

I20 back seat comfort is great...only when its stationary or on smooth roads,on bumpy roads it feels like I am in a mixer grinder...:shock:

For punto back seat comfort is great on all roads..Just for an example we did a few trips in our old punto active,me and my father-in-law in the front and my mother-in-law,wife,and her two sisters..Wont say it was too comfy for them @back,but they did fine,without any back pains...And the trip was bangalore-goa..
    And they accompanied us in our swift to tirupati,rameshwaram,kanyakumari,madurai and they wanted me to stop every now and then as they were having back pain...Moreover the not so great boot space added to our agony as they had to place some luggage near their leg,whereas in the punto the boot swallows everything...
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Well i never sat in back wit my folks, so i dont know how swift is very comfy for them. Yes your right about i20 being hard on suspensions. I know punto is great in suspensions and comfort, but was just wondering the inside space for 3 big peeps thats all ;)
  9. Hatchbacks will always be small for big people,honestly I never sit @back of my car,but if I sit I feel suffocated(may be psychological)...For me the driver seat/co-driver seat works out the best,...Punto can take 3 medium sized persons(5'8'') very easily..
  10. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3
    Though one feels that Punto's rear seats arent great in terms of leg space; believe me no hatch can match to it in terms of comfort! Punto's ride quality adds to this factor and rear seating is absolutely bliss. Though I dont often get the chance to experience this as I dont prefer handing over my beauty to anyone. Recently on a long drive, I gave the keys to my trusted friend just to enjoy the rear seat ride. Man, I was jus blown away! One can hardly feel the speed and road from rear seat. I was wondering why my friend is driving so slow, but then when I looked at the odo, he was doing @ 120 kms / hr!! :evilsmile One more thing in Swift's rear seat is the back support. I find it very upright as compared to Punto. In Punto, I feel the inclination for back support is just perfect at the rear :up