1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

An year of pure bliss in my red Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by wolverine_arnab, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I got my punto's wheel balancing, alingment from Iyengar's tyre clinic - Banashankari
  2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Tyre Professionals outlet are good..
  3. Today morning the blue and me and the usb drive of my car stopped working...was really not expecting this..

Guys please help,what can be the problem??is the b&me module fused?so early?
    How to fix it??
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Arnab,

Disconnect battery -ve terminal and reconnect after 15 mins. If that does not do the trick, feel free to drop by. We can connect the OBD II to your car and run a scan.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  5. thnks for the suggestion Rajan,but its not working...I am sure the blue and me module has gone kaput...This is really very irritating without the usb,we were planning to go to a friends weeding @wayanad but without good songs I dont really feel like driving long distances...
    Btw,booked for service(warranty repair)@KHT..Lets see what they have got to say
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    There is nothing much that can go kaput in the B&M module. Have you checked the fuses? Does your phone work with B&M? Is it only music and the USB or nothing related to B&M works?

Rajan
  7. Nothing related to b&m works...that is why I thought it went kaput...I hope the service centre have the required parts in stock...

- - - Merged Post - - -

Nothing related to b&m works...that is why I thought it went kaput...I hope the service centre have the required parts in stock...
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I would still recommend checking the fuses. The symptoms smell of a blown fuse.

Rajan
  9. Any idea about the fuse number?
    Morning when I switched on the car it automatically started media player,but then I wanted to hear FM..but after a while when I wanted to switch back to USB,it was constantly showing ''no source available''...afterwards I checked for Blue and me functionality,whenever i switch the bluetooth in my phone it gets conncected automatically,but today it wasnt..I even used my phones bluetooth to scan for other bluetooth devices,nothing came...
    The call functionality button on my phone has gone dead aswell...

- - - Merged Post - - -

Any idea about the fuse number?
    Morning when I switched on the car it automatically started media player,but then I wanted to hear FM..but after a while when I wanted to switch back to USB,it was constantly showing ''no source available''...afterwards I checked for Blue and me functionality,whenever i switch the bluetooth in my phone it gets conncected automatically,but today it wasnt..I even used my phones bluetooth to scan for other bluetooth devices,nothing came...
    The call functionality button on my phone has gone dead aswell...
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Try F 51

Rajan