1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

An year of pure bliss in my red Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by wolverine_arnab, Jul 16, 2012.

1. maverick

maverick Amatore

Punto sports 90hp exotica red!!!

Good that you are happy with the service. Stains on the seat are always there if you give the car for service to TASS. I have faced this issue for both the first and second free service.

Sent from my iPhone
    1 person likes this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I never faced such oil stains issue, here is Pandit Auto Pune they use plastic cover on seats and then start working.
  3. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Nice to hear about satisfied service. :)
    However leaving stains on car seats is not an ideal practice, the SC should find ways to avoid these :-(
    Am lucky that i didnt have any such issue @ first service of my punto serviced @ Prerana, Kudlu gate. Am not sure if someone else who serviced thier rides @ Prerana had issues with stains left on seats and else where on the vehicle !!
  4. Well the seat fabric just looks bland so maybe the TASS wanted to improvise by putting some oil painting(and they just gave a trial)...jokes apart..

Yesterday I went to Times Automation,it was just a waste of time...I expected FIAT to be there,but ended up seeing some Germans,and Japs...Sheer wastage of time...Will put up pics shortly...
  5. My car has completed 60 days today,and the odo stands @5027..Missing the highways for sure...
  6. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Congrats Arnab

It's high time you post sime good set of pictures of your ride for us to drool on.

mamu, jagoo and post some pics :evilsmile
  7. Today went to 3M @hsr layout,got the car essential pack compounding done..
    Even bought wax and glass cleaner...
    Sorry guys no pics,forgot to carry cam...

It was really stupid of me to get the car detailed today it has been raining cats and dogs since morning,and while returning the car became dirty again...
    But still I am happy with the work @3m,the guys did a fantastic job...
    2 people like this.
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Congrats. No need to feel bad. Look at the bright side. Cleaning would be that much easier.

1 person likes this.
  9. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hey Congrats.. Arnab for completing 5k and successfully crossing 1st service..happy revving

10. I hate this cleaning part, :A I kept a guy to clean the car but he does very very shoddy job....

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thnks surya for the wishes...