1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

An year of pure bliss in my red Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by wolverine_arnab, Jul 16, 2012.

1. FiatVenky

FiatVenky Timido

2013 Punto??

Hi Friends,
    I am sorry to post my question on wolverine_arnab 's thread.
    Any news on a new punto or 2013 punto?
    I plan to buy one by next month and would like to know if something new is comming??

2. Venky if you are buying next month then you should go on with the decision,as at this moment there isnt any news about the future launches in India,and recently they have launched Absolute pack for this festival season,you can avail that too....Hope you choose wisely....Best of Luck...
  3. 026.jpg

This is the scratch,if I go for repaint will the colour get matched properly?
  4. It has been one month since I got hand on my beauty,it has covered 4260 kms till now...
    1)i like everything about the car,everyone would agree with me on that..
    2)happy with the RSA..
    3)i was expecting the speakers to be useless but well I am surprised it is quiet good oem speaker..
    1)in the first week itself had problem with the battery,acid spilled...had to call RSA..
    2)ratlling noise from the left front window...
    3)ciggarete lighter port not working,changed fuse once,again it blew...
    4)when the car is slowly moving and brake is used an irritating sound comes from the bottom,maybe its normal but will get it checked..
  5. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Have you fitted the seat covers for your punto?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Hi Wolverine,

It ia a great thread you have.

I am in a dilemma between 75hp and 90 hp because my 85% driving would be in the city. Does 90hp , make a differnce in less than 50 km speed?
  7. Till now I didnt,waiting for the first service...what about you??
  8. Number Plate is not good Arnab Ji.Please change your Number Plate ASAP.It spoils your look of your Punto.
  9. yeah i know it looks very ugly,I paid for the high security number plates back in kolkata,but the rto didnt fit it in my car(some delays due to puja),so will get it fitted,and if it looks ugly aswell will go for some other...
    1 person likes this.
  10. FiatVenky

FiatVenky Timido

Booked Punto Sports

Hi All and Arnab,
    Went ahead and booked Punto Sports Absolute. Got a reverse sensor as an add-on from dealer.
    Had two options - 1. Fiat reverse sensor (only beep) 2. Third part (Beep and distance indicator on rear view mirror) , Question - What would be your choice?
    Got a call from accessories division - liked two out of the lot - 1. Spoiler (Rs5000) and 2. JLB speaker upgrade (Rs5000). Say what guys??