1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

An year of pure bliss in my red Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by wolverine_arnab, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Today went to Gopalan Arcade Mall to watch razz 3,the journey was almost smooth,roads were comparatively empty,after watching the movie we come out to find ''THE RAAZ 3'',on our car...some jealous people left big scratch marks on the bonnet,and the front bumper...it really pains to find things like these happening for absolutely no fault of ours...
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Very sad to hear that. Check the scratch & check if this can be removeable by buffing materials.
  3. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sorry to hear about the incident. Man, feels like smashing these idiots!!!! :punch Recently I saw a black Honda City completely scratched. Believe me guys, not even a single part of the car was spared. All four doors, bonnet and the boot. Was really feeling for the owner! I really wonder what makes them do so!

Is the scratch very deep?
  4. The scratch on the bonnet is almost a feet each,and the bumper,quarter of an inch paint has chipped off...I really would have :chair::punch:hit if I would have seen the culprit,what I fail to understand is why do things like these?these parking lots are not at all safe..
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hey very sorry to hear that..:eek: i had a call with the Stanley (Mission Road) today she told for punto it will cost 45k min for all four seats and 25 K for the front seats..

Thx..Surya
  6. 25k for front two seats is too high,will search for some other alternatives...Btw,even you have put seat covers in your car as far as I remember seeing one,how much did they cost?art leather?
  7. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I have an excellent quote for genuine 1.5 mm Scandinavian leather at karrlsons. check with Sajith Unni, the owner of karrlsons.
    PM me if you want to know the price.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. Planning to go to Kotilingeshwara temple today..lets see if this plan materialises..
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Sorry to hear about scratch incident. I don't know what mental satisfaction they gets from these.
  10. chandu525

chandu525 Amatore

Bangalore
    Sorry to hear such incident buddy, I thought it happens only with bikes, I had to repaint my Honda Unicorn after 4 years of purchase, which was scratched like these by some wicked guys, Now I am bit worried to leave my Punto in any parking lot, Btw How was your trip, Do share a travelogue