1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

An year of pure bliss in my red Stallion

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by wolverine_arnab, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Thanks buddy...will move out in some time...I really pray that we get fast darshanam...i love to eat ladoo prasadam...its simply out of this world...

And next day tfi meet...so quiet excited about this weekend...
    1 person likes this.
  2. Came back before sometime...had a great darshanam...
  3. shams

shams Esperto

you must be tired!! go to sleep now so that you get up fresh for tomorrows drive :)
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
  4. thanks shams..will hav early dinnr and sleep early...see you guys tommorow...very excited about the meet..
    1 person likes this.
  5. Reached ooty before sometime...its raining here...

Having migrated from swift it was quiet hard to climb some parts,as I am still not very habituated to the turbo usability...but at the end of first leg I think I can drive at ease now...
  6. Just returned before sometime from an epic journey...will post the experience soon...
    1 person likes this.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Awaiting to read the travelogue with Loads of pictures
  8. Just came back from a short highway drive(20 kms),did reset the trip meter,got a mileage of 22km/l....Driving Punto in traffic is like torturing the car,she was begging to me literally to take her for a spin(I dont like to loose opportunities like these though)...:redcar
    1 person likes this.
  9. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Dear wolverine_arnab, your's is a Punto sports model right...Sir could you please post the pics of your car's steering and gearknob :rolleyes: i am planning to get it stitched from stanleys..

10. Of course I will post,plz dont call me sir...

Btw if you are going to stanleys please do me a favour,ask them how much will it cost to get the front two seats done in leather with very good thigh and back support(Min cost)
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
    1 person likes this.